IGNORED

Why Colin?

Nuno Gomes

3 hours ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Got to ask and I’m sure I will be pillaried but why Colin when we talk about Warnock?

You know you arent the only one here, I was wondering too where the hell the "colin" came from. Someone has too much time on their hands to come up with it and everyone seems to think EVERYONE knows this. (cos everyone seems to call him "colin") Well I didnt.

14 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

You know you arent the only one here, I was wondering too where the hell the "colin" came from. Someone has too much time on their hands to come up with it and everyone seems to think EVERYONE knows this. (cos everyone seems to call him "colin") Well I didnt.

The Colin manual manipulator thing was pretty much ubiquitous and in widespread use about 10 years ago. Since then Colin seems to have been adopted as his nickname.

I agree with those who find it tiresome, as with 'Manure' and 'Chelski'. Playground stuff, how old are we?? 

3 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

The Colin manual manipulator thing was pretty much ubiquitous and in widespread use about 10 years ago. Since then Colin seems to have been adopted as his nickname.

I agree with those who find it tiresome, as with 'Manure' and 'Chelski'. Playground stuff, how old are we?? 

10yrs? Fk'n hell, My sub name Un-Informative one has hit another truth, jeeze.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Fans want to first and foremost win , always have , always will

There will be many on here who claim they wouldn’t want him here  even if he got us promoted

They say that and would do , until he was here and doing it

Would I prefer to do it Lees way - definitely but I’d  take Warnock over most of the five minute lauded wonders that come and go

Pulis is also relatively successful with a fairly unpleasant style.

Genuine question - how do you feel about him? 

36 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Pulis is also relatively successful with a fairly unpleasant style.

Genuine question - how do you feel about him? 

Rather watch a Warnock side - can see why you match them up but IMHO although both effective first their is a difference in their sides

Warnock uses what he has ‘efficiently’ - no frills but efficient (Eatch some of Cardiff’s goals this season - some fast effective attacking) and has built sides that IMHO have Been entertaining to watch if not ‘pretty pretty’ and ruthless in their game plans

Pulis builds survival pragmatic sides that are tedious to watch with centre halves as full backs

(Pius he’s a SAG)

12 hours ago, City Rocker said:

71 3/4

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

So if Utd rock up next month batter us possession wise but we get up in there faces with 11 men behind the ball, try to win free kicks and knick it 1-0 , is that anti-football ...?  

Not for us in that game it isnt

But if you are manager of the biggest club in the world and have spent 100s of millions on the team like JM has it is

19 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Despite the vitriol on here -I  think he's a decent  bloke who becomes over passionate / focused in heat of games

A year or two back, there were some Members of this Forum posting that he'd do a good job with City

24 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Palace play off semi final so there's one.

Yup. When McIndoe’s goal went in colin actually stood there clapping the goal. 

Colin is what he is, it’s all part of the game for him, and as much as I hate it I also respect him for it. On Talksport commentary yesterday they actually commented about him getting more stick at AG than anywhere else. 

Archived