IGNORED

Card Failed For Utd - IMPORTANT

AshtonPark

• Admin
2 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

So to summarise. It’s not the clubs fault, it’s not the shit ticketing system so can people relax a bit. Have some breakfast and you have ST so you WILL get a ticket to enjoy the game

Spot on @You Do The Dziekanowski - the air of tension on here yesterday was mildly amusing (for all the wrong reasons)

I just tried to buy a ticket for my SC, got to payment eventually and waited and waited and waited......then the page simply vanished...................:facepalm:

Much simpler to do it ny phone but that option is not available until Thursday. Ffs......

Why do the club make so frustrating to carry out a simple transaction?  

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I just tried to buy a ticket for my SC, got to payment eventually and waited and waited and waited......then the page simply vanished...................:facepalm:

Much simpler to do it ny phone but that option is not available until Thursday. Ffs......

8300 seemed to find it doable yesterday...

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

it's not the club its user error, 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

And that means what exactly? 

I wasn't able to do it today despite waiting an age before payment came up and then waiting some more and then the page just vanished.

Having you tried clearing your cookies? What with that odd Gif under your name i'm sure that is taking up loads of memory on your machine/ cookies slowing it down.

Archived