IGNORED

Bristol to Hull in FORTY FIVE MINUTES that takes some doing

Never to the dark side

On 11/25/2017 at 02:21, stawey said:

flightradar 24 is really good. my daughter flies 787 s for ba and i spend many hours  watching her flights from take off to landing in live time all over the world.

Gone right off BA. I never take them long haul anymore and a sign they are desperate is that for the first time you quite often see them popping up as the cheapest option and that never happened before; an inexorable decline since Aylings ill fated tail debacle. Lord King days was the pinnacle. Hope your daughter can single handedly improve things :)

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Interesting flight link is that; redirects you to FlyBE as a codeshare then, when you input BRS, the only destinations are the Channel Islands. I am assuming City do a private charter.

I think I read an article recently that if there is a sizeable group travelling it can often be cheaper (or at least only a little more expensive) to charter a flight than go by scheduled (not budget) ones. I guess when City go to an away game there are probably 30-40 people travelling plus kit and stuff so financially and in the interest of good preparation it could well make sense.

Isn`t it nice to be able to do this when we deem it beneficial though - another reason to thank our Steve.

20 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think I read an article recently that if there is a sizeable group travelling it can often be cheaper (or at least only a little more expensive) to charter a flight than go by scheduled (not budget) ones. I guess when City go to an away game there are probably 30-40 people travelling plus kit and stuff so financially and in the interest of good preparation it could well make sense.

Isn`t it nice to be able to do this when we deem it beneficial though - another reason to thank our Steve.

the players flew,  Scotty Drove the kit up in his van with all the stuff that goes with it, after the game, his van got loaded up a lot more than normal. 

2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Gone right off BA. I never take them long haul anymore and a sign they are desperate is that for the first time you quite often see them popping up as the cheapest option and that never happened before; an inexorable decline since Aylings ill fated tail debacle. Lord King days was the pinnacle. Hope your daughter can single handedly improve things :)

Isn't it time people gave Luke a break and stopped blaming him for everything that's wrong with the World? 

That regretful day at Cheltenham races is a long time ago and anyway he's moved on since then. 

;) 

6 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Especially if there is no scheduled service in the first place!!

Archived