IGNORED

Football on 5 - Hilarious

southvillekiddy

4 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

As always, football fans descend to being sexist .... and despite today's rainbow campaign ... homophobic ... and ongoing racist ... For example, if some of the crass rubbish City fans levelled at the Welsh was expressed towards Asians than we would be in the courts.  Too many nasty people follow football ... 

To be honest.. what the fock are you on about?

Guys fancying girls is sexist?

Homophobic, Where? Asians? Cardiff?   WFT

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

wow. mine was 69  february . or march

Infact drove my dad nuts about taking me to a game and my first vist to the gate was Englang u15s v Wales. with one Geoff Merrick captain of England schoolboys.

And remember Atyeo's  last ever game at home to Ipswich when he needed 2 goals for his 350.

Won 4/1 and he got two.

1 minute ago, stephenkibby. said:

Infact drove my dad nuts about taking me to a game and my first vist to the gate was Englang u15s v Wales. with one Geoff Merrick captain of England schoolboys.

And remember Atyeo's  last ever game at home to Ipswich when he needed 2 goals for his 350.

Won 4/1 and he got two.

Great stuff, and you saw Atyeo play. Not bad that. John Galley was the big hero at the time I was taken to watch... and all the new young kids were coming through. Gow, Merrick et al   those that went on to be City legends.

50 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

No fan of the celeb thing either, but we were more talking about the C5 footy programme and i just said i fancied the girl that used to be on the programme. And hey,  am I wrong?  uh, no i'm not .. she is   pretty tidy

no you're not wrong and yes she is. 

29 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Great stuff, and you saw Atyeo play. Not bad that. John Galley was the big hero at the time I was taken to watch... and all the new young kids were coming through. Gow, Merrick et al   those that went on to be City legends.

Galley  the same for me, can still going to Mellvin squar to pick up the Green un after our 3/0 win at Carlisle on his debut.

Seem to remember we drew 1/1 with Ipswich at home on his debut .

6 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Galley  the same for me, can still going to Mellvin squar to pick up the Green un after our 3/0 win at Carlisle on his debut.

Seem to remember we drew 1/1 with Ipswich at home on his debut .

His debut was at Huddersfield I think.

7 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Being pedantic, Eric McMordie broke Gerry's leg. I still remember the 'crack' which silenced the ground.

I was there too. No urban myth either, horrendous sound that was heard on all four sides of the ground.

13 hours ago, petehinton said:

They’re always extremely complimentary about us so don’t know where the hate is coming from. 

Iwelumo says LJ was always going to be a good coach based on their time on coaching courses together, and Colin has called us the most attractive football team to watch. 

Neither Murray or Iwelumo were on last night’s show...so that probably accounts for it.  Don’t always agree with Iwelumo, but he has decent knowledge  

Gray is not that good, same on TalkSport, don’t think he has a decent knowledge of anything outside the Prem unless it’s Sunderland.

Always a better show when he’s not on.

Agree with others.. The host girl and that player co host rank average compared to the usual pair. I also wish the people running the show would teach that girl some dress sense. Maybe alright if you are running a mobile cafe on the A4 pouring hot tea for the truckers but not on a TV show... Looks like a right trollope... Wow... That will get the PC people going... On a plus she does have a nice clear voice so maybe radio better for her.

As for not mentioning City but all over the Slut i thought that was crass. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Neither Murray or Iwelumo were on last night’s show...so that probably accounts for it.  Don’t always agree with Iwelumo, but he has decent knowledge  

Gray is not that good, same on TalkSport, don’t think he has a decent knowledge of anything outside the Prem unless it’s Sunderland.

Always a better show when he’s not on.

Agree. But I think Gray is totally clueless however.

I have never watched the show as annoyingly each time I'm about to I have to scuttle off to my Anderson's Shelter. Have just emerged again this morning and relieved once more that Bristol seems to have got off lightly.

As for Linsey Hipgrave I was astonished last season when Taxi for Johnson basically called her an ugly bitch (his words not mine). When I'm exiting from my corrugated roof shelter I take solace from the fact I don't have to emerge from a cave like him.

10 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Pathetic coverage tonight, not even a mention. Just comments about a tired old Russian who doesn't want to be a manager. I might suggest he gets his wish by the time Monday morning comes around.

#undertheradar

Must admit , coverage was shocking . No mention of a team coming back and winning from 2-0 down and 20 to go . No mention of Josh's worldy . Barely even registered that it was us that Hull were playing ! No chip on the shoulder here I promise but very odd coverage . 

43 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Agree with others.. The host girl and that player co host rank average compared to the usual pair. I also wish the people running the show would teach that girl some dress sense. Maybe alright if you are running a mobile cafe on the A4 pouring hot tea for the truckers but not on a TV show... Looks like a right trollope... Wow... That will get the PC people going... On a plus she does have a nice clear voice so maybe radio better for her.

As for not mentioning City but all over the Slut i thought that was crass. 

If it’s Caroline Barker that was on last night then she is on 5 live quite a bit.

11 hours ago, Moor2Sea said:

I was there too. No urban myth either, horrendous sound that was heard on all four sides of the ground.

I was there too and it has only been matched by George Elokobi breaking his ankle when on loan. 

I was only 11 and can remember the crack - it really was horrendous. Not really surprising it ended his career. 

On 25 November 2017 at 19:16, southvillekiddy said:

Watch "Football on 5" occasionally. Hilarious seeing how little reference to a Top 5 team those presenters squeeze out of themselves each week - including Chris Ewelumo who has forgotten he ever played for us.

The one I love is "the seasons overachievers"        WTF???

Have a little think and imagine what they will squeeze out of themselves  about us - what they will say to us coming back from 2 nil down today.

The fact that we kept Derby County out of going 5th will be ignored - almost guaranteed.

Instead they will cream themselves about Sheffield Utd even if they lose to Millwall.

Like I said  - hilarious

I'll own up if I'm wrong on here but ...........

This is what I posted on November 25th about Football on 5 presented by  ........ ? (not Colin Murray last weekend and this weekend)

Just to set the record straight especially for JamesBCFC  Robert the bruce  Distortia  PotrisheadisRed  Neutral  cidercity 1987

who along with a few others thought that what I had posted was rubbish.

Last weekend which we won 2 - 3 coming back from 2 nil down, after the match the Hull City manager is on before LJ and the presenters spend their time talking about his problems not a word about us and what we achieved

This weekend the programme starts with the annoucement that "Sheffield United have taken the division by storm" -  this is after we have knocked them off of 3rd place

The next 11 minutes are taken up with their game which they lose to Millwall 3 -1.

Any comments from 

JamesBCFC  Robert the bruce  Distortia  PotrisheadisRed  Neutral  cidercity 1987 ?

Archived