IGNORED

Match Analysis video - Chyron Hego

Septic Peg

5 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Maybe a sneak preview? The vid I posted was uploaded to YouTube on the 20th of November...

I got it from chyronhego's twitter account when they posted it, perhaps they've only just got round to putting it on YouTube? 

Cheers Fella

Really slick well edited and uber informative

Also shows how our Head Coach and Staff are ahead of the curve with their training methods and treatment

You have to admire the methods and practice's LJ has brought into the club. I always felt we were behind other clubs in 'off field' matters but thats changed and some.

Can't believe it's not been on the official site

2 hours ago, RaspberryRed said:

Cheers Fella

Really slick well edited and uber informative

Also shows how our Head Coach and Staff are ahead of the curve with their training methods and treatment

You have to admire the methods and practice's LJ has brought into the club. I always felt we were behind other clubs in 'off field' matters but thats changed and some.

Can't believe it's not been on the official site

I think this video was made by the software company, basically it's an advertisement for their products which is why it's not on our official site

3 hours ago, ashton_fan said:

I think this video was made by the software company, basically it's an advertisement for their products which is why it's not on our official site

Absolutely correct - the number of times the products are named in the video along with the 'lingering' of the camera on the name gives it away.

I would suggest that it was part of the financial deal to become a 'reference' customer.

None of that takes away from the fact that it looks a very useful tool.

1 hour ago, Just8 said:

Could you imagine any of our past managers / coaches using this?

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

SO`D would have loved it I reckon!

Stupid question !

2 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

Very good video.

However, if it gives us such an advantage why are we advertising that :unsure:

The system provides the data, but like any of these tools the interpretation and use of that data is still down to the people who receive it. I could probably stand in front of that screen all day and not see how to make it improve performances.

Archived