IGNORED

Carey To Coventry

ali

Come on "ALI" still awaiting your agreement to the Forfeit Challenge.

"BristolCityUp" has accepted, so "ALI" needs to put his money where his source is !!!

Then we can agree the forfeits !!! Ha ha ha - that'll be fun ! Any suggestions ???

:D;)

:city:

Okay, ladies & gents, the challenges has been accepted by both parties who claim to know the truth about Carey's signing intentions:

In the Red Corner - "ALI" who states that Carey is Coventry bound.

In the other Red Corner - "BristolCityUp" who states Carey is staying with BCFC.

We'll all await the official BCFC announcement in due course, and the winner is ..................

Onto the forfeit - loser must attend home game vs Torquay dressed in full Rovers Kit ????

:D:D:city::ph34r:;)

So, if this is true, he doesn't mind going to another club for more money, he just doesn't like players coming to City for that reason. I see..

Ah well,I trust someone with such strong principles as him will make it a stipulation in his contract that he doesn't earn more than any Coventry-reared players.

I'll have a pint of Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne(excuse the use of the brand name if it's not removed..just wanna make sure it's an expensive one..) thanks if you're wrong Bristolcityup..!!

Your sources, in my opinion, are voices in your head!! The only rumour I can remember that you've got correct was Maclean signing for Sheff Weds-any unbiased fan would admit that the average player would choose Hillsboro over Ashton Gate especially when the club can offer higher wages! Not having a go..you do add amusement to the forum just you seem to talk cack with your "insider" knowledge that usually turns out to be wrong!! For all we know it could be a cleaner at Ashton Gate who likes to tell stories...!!

I hope Carey stays but would rather Matty does if given the choice!

So, if this is true, he doesn't mind going to another club for more money, he just doesn't like players coming to City for that reason. I see..

Ah well,I trust someone with such strong principles as him will make it a stipulation in his contract that he doesn't earn more than any Coventry-reared players.

Or let them sit on the bus with him.

That wasn't his rumour, Swindon Hater was the one who got that right  :D

I stand corrected then!! Yet to see anything about Carey to Coventry on their official site or any rumours on their rivals site though...squad number 14 has been left vacant though..!

I wish Matty and Louis would just hurry up and make a decision either way so we can celebrate/commiserate!! These rumours are doing my head in...roll on August 7th when we can talk about the "actual" available squad rather than speculating about who's going/who's staying etc!!

I've got a feeling that they'll both stay and it will be hailed as a great coup by the club!! I'm not in the know though so someone's "source" is wrong..or both!

Guest Bristol_Babe

Can I just ask you scamps on here...

What happens if Carey goes elsewhere instead of Coventry or BCFC? Say the Gas for example? L..O..L

Or what if he changes professions?

Both forum source boys should be sat in full Rovers kit I think! L..O..L :D

Archived