IGNORED

Carey To Coventry

ali

:D for all those that doubted me an apology and a pint will do, oh and bristolcityup, i will looking for you in the atyeo with your sah head kit on

Does your source have any information on whether Matty Hill will sign a new contract? Who else is going to be brought in?

Can you PM me the winning lottery numbers for Saturday?!?!

:D i had afew rumours but i only tend to post the ones I'm sure of , 23/24/30/33/45/48 and i want half the money

Does your source have any information on whether Matty Hill will sign a new contract?  Who else is going to be brought in? 

Can you PM me the winning lottery numbers for Saturday?!?!

Listen here, my source is a tad more better, Carey and hill have penned contracts to stay, just awaiting the announcement from Steve L.

Yet again you've proven how much full of #### you are :D

Why do you make these things up :D

I understand that if you post enough rumours one of them has to be true but it ###### me off when obviously you dont have a source :@

Next time instead of putting i've heard from a source just put in my opinion,

it'll save a lot of time and stop you looking a ##### when your proven wrong(again)! ;)

:D i had afew rumours but i only tend to post the ones I'm sure of , 23/24/30/33/45/48 and i want half the money

Well you've gone and spoiled it now haven't you?!?! There's no point buying a ticket as everyone else will now have the same numbers and the jackpot will end up being shared 30 million ways and I'll end up with less than the £1 I paid to purchase the ticket!!...ha ha!!

Seriously hope Matty Hill stays though!!

He did not want to sign (heard from someone :Sleep12: ) and altough I'm not sure about certain things at the club at the moment, this matter does not bother me.

1. He is just looking out for himself.

2. Well over rated.

3. As no respect for Tinman (also says many others don't too, maybe these others are the ones that are leaving)

So thank you and goodbye Louis. Matty H is a different story, not sure what will happen there.

Think he would be missed by the club. Concerned that we only seem to have only 4 centrebacks at club now when we are playing 3 at back. Any injuries we are in trouble.

I agree, get yourself logged onto the cov user's forum and let them know what a good deal they got.

Personally, I hate to see Lois go!

I think we are depending too much on our academy maybe this season. Last season Simpson and harley were on the edge of the time and noone wanted them to play when Louis was there and now he was leaving and now gone, these players are suddenly ready for first team football. HOPE THEY HAVE A GOOD PRESEASON FOR WE MAY WELL BE SHORT IN NUMBERS AT BACK AND MAY WELL HAVE TO START IMMEDIATIATELY. Hope Maty signs if not we may well be in market for a new defender and that woukd defeat object of releasing players if we bring in players on more money. At the moment i think our backline has weakened last few weeks midfield is about same and forward has improved. hope we have not gone to attack minded. Hope Tinman has team working on defending setpieces for that was our nemesis last season.

When Tins took the job he openly stated that he had been distancing himself from the players for a couple of years in case he got the managers role. Perhaps that's why we're hearing that certain players don't like him.

Great shame about Louis gone. I think he had a genuine gripe. To be paid less than some of the donkeys we have,(Mr run fast,head down, Mr touch me and i'll fall down) must have been difficult to take. Best wishes Louis.

Guest LeicesterRed

So he`s gone. No great loss. It`ll be interesting to see what impact he makes at the Sky Blues.No much i`ll wager.

It just makes me wonder how much of this issue was pre planned.

No loss, he`s inconsistent and obviously is ruled solely by money.No soul in the City, you have no right to be in the team.

Hope the s#### heap doesn`t come too soon for him. Peter Reid isn`t the easiest man to get on with, there will be no tantrums where he is concerned, ask Viduka.

Come on you Reds!!!!!!!!!!.

So he`s  gone. No  great  loss. It`ll be interesting  to  see  what  impact  he makes  at  the  Sky  Blues.No  much  i`ll  wager.

It  just  makes me  wonder  how much of this  issue was  pre planned.

No  loss,  he`s inconsistent and obviously is  ruled  solely  by money.

I don't think Louis will let himself down because he'll benefit from being stretched as a player at the higher level and will regain focus as a result. So good luck to him on that score - I do just wish he'd stated those as his reasons for going instead of talking only about the filthy lucre.

As it happens, his position here is well covered by the emerging talents.

I'm sorry to see Carey go he served us well. As for those who say he's looking out for himself, of course he is. Would you not take another job doing the same thing for more money? He's 27 now so how much longer in the game has he go 5 to 7 years? Trust me I'm move jobs for an extra fifty quid a week let alone the kind of money I'm sure Coventry are going to pay him. Best of luck Louis and thanks for the memories.

Guest LeicesterRed
I'm sorry to see Carey go he served us well. As for those who say he's looking out for himself, of course he is. Would you not take another job doing the same thing for more money? He's 27 now so how much longer in the game has he go 5 to 7 years? Trust me I'm move jobs for an extra fifty quid a week let alone the kind of money I'm sure Coventry are going to pay him. Best of luck Louis and thanks for the memories.

If you were on the dosh he`s been on for playing mediocre football , I think you`d be happy to grab what you could.

Good luck to him, he`s made a move with big money no doubt, but quality he ain`t, and as a previous message said, I wonder how he`ll feel playing for Northampton in 2005/6 because if he was in the top team for last years Div 2, it doesn`t say much for the rest.

He served us well, but a Terry Cooper or Sir Geoffery Merrick he certainly isn`t. Now they were players.

:D;):D

But surely if Carey would have signed a two year contract that would have taken him to over ten years at city thus making him eligable for a testimonial?

Now correct me if I'm wrong but having a testimonial YEAR at a (relativley) young age is a very rare thing in this day and age, and would potentially earn him upwards of £150,000 on top of his 'paltry' wages if he'd signed a contract with us.

At least Louis Carey didn't make a total mockery of the situation and join another League One team. He's gone into the Championship, it's obviously what the guy wants, higher football. And if he ends up in a relegation squad and City go up, you're going to be laughing. It's a risk he's taken.

At least Louis Carey didn't make a total mockery of the situation and join another League One team. He's gone into the Championship, it's obviously what the guy wants, higher football. And if he ends up in a relegation squad and City go up, you're going to be laughing. It's a risk he's taken.

By mockery I presume you mean he didn't enter into further contract negotiations whilst his moneybags agent was quietly negotiating terms with coventry.

For me this stinks of outside interference on Louis'agents part. I for one think he would have wanted to listen to city's offer for a longer period of time if it were not for his agent telling him how much more money per week he is worth and how great he is.

Anyway... No one cares about your opinion... Although I hear your cousin is very attractive....

Funny thread ;)

I don't find Carey going as funny however :ph34r: Who will replace him? is a 3-5-2 formation looking more likly? :D

I just really hope he was a distrpting influence now gone and the team are better for it, still sad though.

Can't wait for Torquay game :D

Ali, as the first person to reply to your post with a :Sleep12: i must admit that i didnt see this one coming....

You have showed that you are a source worth listening to, whereas BCU - um, well, is not!!

My sincere apologies, you now have Blings hard earned respect!

BCU - Will you have to buy a rovers kit or do you already have one?

Carey is a massive loss to us, looks like we are going to have to have the mentality to score more goals than we concede this year..

:D much appreciated, as i said in other posts i do get info but only tend to post that that i can verify, mines a pint of lager ;)

Ali, as the first person to reply to your post with a  :Sleep12:  i must admit that i didnt see this one coming....

You have showed that you are a source worth listening to, whereas BCU - um, well, is not!!

My sincere apologies, you now have Blings hard earned respect!

BCU - Will you have to buy a rovers kit or do you already have one?

Carey is a massive loss to us, looks like we are going to have to have the mentality to score more goals than we concede this year..

Archived