IGNORED

We'll be in the premiership next season

no_merde

24 games left. Many points but so far so good. If we still are in a good position in feb then we have the chance. When are Wolves gonna lose? Cardiff? Think Derby will be good, Leeds, Villa and maybe Boro. I forgot SU, they are in a bad run now. They have Villa away next I think. Nothing is impossible but its a long way to go. Always believe, COYR!!!

This is my point. You just have to believe. We need to start saying “we believe” over and over again. It’s what has always held Bristol back, a lack of belief.

We have everything else - billionaire owner, great ground, the Johnson’s. The fans need to step up to the plate now and not let the club down again.

2 minutes ago, no_merde said:

This is my point. You just have to believe. We need to start saying “we believe” over and over again. It’s what has always held Bristol back, a lack of belief.

We have everything else - billionaire owner, great ground, the Johnson’s. The fans need to step up to the plate now and not let the club down again.

When did the fans let the club down?

On 05/12/2017 at 10:48, Major Isewater said:

I agree in part . Even when we got to the old First Division there was always a feeling of inferiority away from Ashton Gate . 

We were pinching ourselves and anyone else who got in the way , like we couldn't quite believe that we were at Anfield, Highbury or Old Trafford. Awkward , like a priest on a stag night. 

This is an opinion backed up by various player interviews from the eighties.

We had some good results  away but overall our home form kept us up .

Something has changed now , our players don't look overawed by more illustrious clubs and believe that they are as good as anyone in this League or the Prem ! 

We carry the game to every opponent home or away without fear. 

I feel that the club are ahead of some of our supporters, who for so long have had to put up with false dawns and deception.

Understandably being hurt so often leads to a defensive shell being constructed to avoid further pain.

Some of us recognise that the signs are good and are dropping their guard , others rest wary .

Great post Major.

Archived