IGNORED

Today`s games

Lanterne Rouge

Wolves to go to 50 points off 21 you would think, home to Sunderland. Heck of a run. Cardiff play on Monday, so just chilled watching how the other teams around us do. Of the teams below us, Derby, Villa and Boro I would think most capable of putting a strong run together, but who knows.

Just now, cityexile said:

Wolves to go to 50 points off 20 you would think, home to Sunderland. Heck of a run. Cardiff play on Monday, so just chilled watching how the other teams around us do. Of the teams below us, Derby, Villa and Boro I would think most capable of putting a string run together, but who knows.

There comes a point when you have to accept that Wolves are going to win the league at a canter and start hoping that they beat everyone around us. I`m not saying we couldn`t catch them as anything`s possible but realistically it would be better for us if they`re beating the likes of Derby, Cardiff, Sheff Utd. and Villa.

15 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Wolves to go to 50 points off 21 you would think, home to Sunderland. Heck of a run. Cardiff play on Monday, so just chilled watching how the other teams around us do. Of the teams below us, Derby, Villa and Boro I would think most capable of putting a strong run together, but who knows.

11 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

There comes a point when you have to accept that Wolves are going to win the league at a canter and start hoping that they beat everyone around us. I`m not saying we couldn`t catch them as anything`s possible but realistically it would be better for us if they`re beating the likes of Derby, Cardiff, Sheff Utd. and Villa.

They were saying on radio yesterday the only side for years to have as many points at this stage of the season was , ironically Wolves last time they got promoted as well as saying no side ? Had failed to get promoted with their current points total / games

They also discussed Cardiff and said something to the effect that only a few sides have missed out from Cardiffs position

Just shows to be within. 3 points off Cardiff is remarkable and I'd assume that most seasons we'd be top or 2nd at this stage

Know there are a few keen stattos on here who can shed some light accuracy on this !

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

They were saying on radio yesterday the only side for years to have as many points at this stage of the season was , ironically Wolves last time they got promoted as well as saying no side ? Had failed to get promoted with their current points total / games

They also discussed Cardiff and said something to the effect that only a few sides have missed out from Cardiffs position

Just shows to be within. 3 points off Cardiff is remarkable and I'd assume that most seasons we'd be top or 2nd at this stage

Know there are a few keen stattos on here who can shed some light accuracy on this !

Thought I'd have a go at seeing if I could find out

Near comparisons for last four seasons 

IMG_4257.PNG

IMG_4258.PNG

IMG_4259.PNG

IMG_4260.PNG

IMG_4261.PNG

Archived