IGNORED

Today`s games

Lanterne Rouge

Villa 2 points in two games. City 6 points in two games. Derby-Villa next game, we have Forest.  Think Derby will win that game. Think we can fight Forest down. Reading will beat Cardif I hope and think, Reading are beginning to win again, they are slowstarter. Sunderland parked the bus vs Wolves, nice with a point for them. Still think Wolves is the best team but not half the leauge played yet. If we can hang on until our injuried player are back it will look nice. Always believe, COYR!!!

26 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Norwich v Wednesday is the 5:30 kick off but we don`t really care who wins as they are both so far behind us (although I would prefer Wednesday to just to piss off those Utd melts even more this weekend).

Whoever would have thought that would be the case?

I'm sat here watching it and I didn't care who won until you reminded me that a Wednesday win would piss of those fucktard fans from yesterday. So, c'mon Wednesday!!! :yes::dancing6::winner_third_h4h:

59 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

You've got to wonder what the owners of Birmingham are thinking, seeing Gary Rowatt and Derby in 4th.....

They're thinking,  "we need to go back in for Bristol City's Flint in the January window" ! 

:whistle: :)

6 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

There comes a point when you have to accept that Wolves are going to win the league at a canter and start hoping that they beat everyone around us. I`m not saying we couldn`t catch them as anything`s possible but realistically it would be better for us if they`re beating the likes of Derby, Cardiff, Sheff Utd. and Villa.

One TV pundit has suggested "Finish above Wolves and you'll be promoted".

Didn't even watch it, actually chose to decorate instead and listen on the radio. Sounded relatively comfortable at half time, then went to pieces in the second. Such a disappointment for us this season, have absolutely no faith we'll suddenly go on a good run. 

I knew last night would be the highlight of my weekend :laughcont:

Archived