IGNORED

Touting Man Utd tickets - No, no, no!

Blagdon red

14 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I love that its delivery date is over a week after the game.

So in theory 

Could you be paying an extortionate amount for a used ticket ?

ie - They go to game and forward you on ticket after , at a whopping cost

As technically they are only selling you a 'ticket' I take it such a scam wouldn't breach anything ?

:blink:

On 16/12/2017 at 22:20, ZiderEyed said:

And the whopper who put the second one up left his address on there. 

And phone number.

And email.

On 16/12/2017 at 22:17, Rule The Waves said:

Given that it’s illegal to resell football tickets, isn’t there something equally illegal about a website that allows people to do so?? If people tried selling drugs or firearms on eBay they’d stop it?? “Conspiracy.....” at least?

35 minutes ago, leylandsroad said:

Why does anyone begrudge someone buying a ticket, who bloody cares

Firstly it's illegal.

Secondly it's just wrong to buy a ticket for whatever it costs, then mark it up 200% and sell it on to people.

2 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Firstly it's illegal.

Secondly it's just wrong to buy a ticket for whatever it costs, then mark it up 200% and sell it on to people.

If I had the choice of selling to someone who has silly money to spend on a ticket to a football match I'd do it in a heartbeat and have the extra money for Christmas, I certainly don't be-grudge anyone who has.  

4 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

If I had the choice of selling to someone who has silly money to spend on a ticket to a football match I'd do it in a heartbeat and have the extra money for Christmas, I certainly don't be-grudge anyone who has.  

Difference is specifically buying it with the intention of selling it on at a huge profit.

4 hours ago, RumRed said:

I can’t really believe that the tickets are going at huge amounts above face value, hardly a glamour tie for the mancs and I’m sure City fans would have got one if needed.  Seems like a lot of hype on social media etc.

Can't believe people are saying they'd sell up to have more money for Christmas. You all big on religion right? Big on the meaning behind it all? It's just an excuse to gift-give. If you're all really that thankful for one another why does it all come down to the value you each spend on one another? This game will no doubt be a bit more memorable than an annual gift exchange.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived