IGNORED

Lee Johnson's winter coat

Robbored

On 12/16/2017 at 19:38, RedM said:

Loved the song but couldn’t work it out for sure until I read it on ‘tinternet. It seemed to do Hordour the world of good though, you could see the confidence it gave him. I’ve never seen a song lift a player so much as that. Well done whoever decided to start it.

yeah whoever started it - great idea to give him confidence

On 12/16/2017 at 21:00, Ecko said:

Lighten up you tosser.

Well said that man...............I think he's totally Kool Beans.  Whats wrong with having some individual style?  And I thought the guy leading the song was just having a good time, what is wrong with that? Everyone is so critical of people being extrovert...........come on get into the xmas spirit and chill out!!!

3 hours ago, hoxton casual said:

he is still at it?

Not sure what I'm still 'at', Hox, but if it's good, then yes, I am. Also, um, there's more to me than just being an idiot, everyone. I have feelings and hobbies and stuff. Could we calm down a bit. This is getting ridiculous, all this MOTD facebook page stuff (other social medial platforms are available, I'm contractually obliged to point out).

The question now, given the 'banter' this coat is receiving, is: either the manager keeps wearing it or never brings it out the house again. Personally, what I really want to see is the former. In fact, I'd like to see him wearing it in May, next August, all the hot days, in the rain (imagine how matted it could get). Like Cotts' lucky underpants (which don't seem to be working currently at St Andrews), is this Lee Johnson's lucky item of clothing?

Mohair coats are back! (Did they ever go away?)

On 16/12/2017 at 19:52, ben91tucker said:

For anyone who wasn't there :)

Screenshot_20171216-193223.png

Give him a break! Dapper gent.

More offensive in this pic is the lad in the red coat wearing white socks! :shocking:

And what's the older guy over LJ's right shoulder applauding with one gloved hand?! :facepalm:

On 12/16/2017 at 23:27, Champion Dung Spreader said:

If you're thinking that Lee's hat was a bit like Norman Wisdom's, then I think you mean "Grimsdale" not "Dinsdale". If so, can I remind you that it's Lee Johnson we're discussing, not Bas Savage.

:laugh:

No, I was thinking of Monty Pythons

Dinsdale was a spoof of an east end gangster from the 60s

Archived