IGNORED

Tammy

BCFC Rich

3 hours ago, BITW said:

And here’s a lovely gas heads response to the video... 

09C30363-E766-4D8C-9ED0-5530108B715D.jpeg

Lots of people have tweeted him, giving him grief inc some of his own fellow gasheads.

Tweet was deleted and he 'apologised for causing offence' but with all the racist goings on at the Mem (re Ellis), I'm sure Rovers won't be too happy.

For anyone interested...

4 minutes ago, Raging_Robin said:

Completely agree with you, however, he is a 15 year old lad.  I think we've all said things we thought was funny or cool at that age.  I'm hoping this will be the wake-up call he needs.  Racism is NEVER acceptable, so lets hope he's learnt his lesson without being too heavy on some misguided behavior. 

Kids arnt kids anymore though, at 15 your fully aware of what you were doing. Go back just over 100 years and lads were getting killed in the trenches at tht age.

I don't see how calling someone a wog, and saying your right for racially abusing someone can just be sorted with your mum having a word.

3 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

What it really means:

Some of the tweets I’ve posted recently seem to have made it clear that I'm a stupid little muppet who's going to get a slap from mummy and obviously I forgot that I'm really easy to identify so now I'm posting this fake apology because I'm bricking it.

4 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Kids arnt kids anymore though, at 15 your fully aware of what you were doing. Go back just over 100 years and lads were getting killed in the trenches at tht age.

I don't see how calling someone a wog, and saying your right for racially abusing someone can just be sorted with your mum having a word.

The kid needs outing and being pinched. Definitely old enough to know  what hes saying wasn't legal whether he really thinks that way or not.

5 hours ago, Raging_Robin said:

Lets just say I sent him a strongly worded message and advised him to say sorry.  Turns out I know his Mum and he soon got the gist....

Thank you.

Shame Twitter didn't act on this themselves. Still, there's money to be made from racist morons too I suppose.

20 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

I'm surprised he even knew the word ,I haven't heard it used since the seventies.

16 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Clearly the scrote learned a lot from the offence he caused yesterday :rolleyes: 

https://twitter.com/brfcjosh_/status/943409589281804288

******* hell, racism, homophobia, hallmarks of a good lad that. Get the police involved, disgusting behaviour. @JulieH?

On 19/12/2017 at 12:27, BobBobSuperBob said:

IMG_4355.PNG

Clearly only an apology because he was told to make one, no way does anyone repeatedly use the terms he has without any intent to offend.

On 19/12/2017 at 13:21, Raging_Robin said:

Completely agree with you, however, he is a 15 year old lad.  I think we've all said things we thought was funny or cool at that age.  I'm hoping this will be the wake-up call he needs.  Racism is NEVER acceptable, so lets hope he's learnt his lesson without being too heavy on some misguided behavior. 

At 15 you know what all these things mean.

The fact there's a variety of them being used also shows he knows the meanings.

This isn't a case of a kid being naive and not knowing those things shouldnt be said. It's a case of a little shit being a horrble little shit.

19 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Clearly only an apology because he was told to make one, no way does anyone repeatedly use the terms he has without any intent to offend.

At 15 you know what all these things mean.

The fact there's a variety of them being used also shows he knows the meanings.

This isn't a case of a kid being naive and not knowing those things shouldnt be said. It's a case of a little shit being a horrble little shit.

I couldn’t agree more, well said. He knew exactly what he was doing and he’s 15 not 5 so fully aware of what he was doing by the context. I am fully expecting to hear we have to excuse him as he has learning difficulties or whatever allows him a get out of jail card is called these days.

On 19/12/2017 at 08:57, Raging_Robin said:

I'm going to be controversial. I really don't get the hype! I don't think he is good enough for the Premier League.  I think he is far too lightweight and slow.  I'll put on my tin hat, but that's just my opinion.  Obviously he had a good spell here, but so did Patrick Bamford in the Championship. 

Sorry. 

Don't think he is slow at all. Let's see how he gets on under the new manager. I think there will be a significant improvement. 

2 minutes ago, redfieldred said:

Don't think he is slow at all. Let's see how he gets on under the new manager. I think there will be a significant improvement. 

I don’t think he’s slow either, but he certainly needs the right sort of service. Bobby and Tammy hmmm

OK , I get the bitterness, understandable. But the stupidity?

Didn't they play at the Rugby ground and share a pitch? 

Didn't they go there as they were homeless so it was predominantly a Rugby pitch?

Did they not have lines on the pitch then?

While I'm not a fan of it, you share a pitch , you have little choice. They would love to have the extra income and lines on the pitch right now !

54 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It would appear that 'Josh' has 'dissapeared' 

All getting a bit hot I guess

IMG_4367.PNG

Twitter has been cracking down on racism lately. If he was banned or left of his own volition, good ******* riddance.

Archived