IGNORED

Tammy

BCFC Rich

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

My understanding is that Chelsea put in very specific clauses in the agreements of the players they loan out. If clubs don’t adhere to them they will recall players back, and have done so. From what I know it’s obvious to me that Swansea do not have the same agreement that we did, but I expect they have something in place. I guess it’s not possible for them to recall if Swansea are sticking to their part of the bargain, but then again if all parties feel it’s not working as well as expected ( and Chelsea want to see progress) there will be a way out to suit Chelsea/Tammy more than Swansea I expect.

There is also an argument that Swansea would be happy to terminate the agreement early - if that is possible, to free up cash for a replacement that may suit their style better.

I don't care what Clement says regarding they were in a worse place when he joined last Jan, he has done nothing to improve them at all.

I am not one for seeing managers get sacked and nor do I give a fig about Swansea but I can't see him being there by the end of this month unless he picks some points up.

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I saw this interesting graphic on the BBC website of Tammys touches of the ball against Everton. 

One touch inside the box! As someone said above I can't remember Tammy scoring from outside the area? He is being played in a system that simply doesn't suit his style.

_99264236_tammy.png

Perfect evidence. 

How would Gary linker have done with service like that?

4 minutes ago, Judda said:

Perfect evidence. 

How would Gary linker have done with service like that?

About the same as Tammy is doing?

Swansea have been on a slippery slope for the past few years now and it seems their time may now be up. All the other teams that were around them have now picked up. Swansea, Newcastle and WBA for the drop imo.

It's a shame Chelsea sent Tammy to Swansea. It would have been better had they sent him to a comfortable mid table team where he would have been provided with more service.

People on here are being very unfair to Tammy, he's only just turned 20 he's younger than Shawn McCoulsky, plus he's playing in a rubbish team whereas with us he was getting plenty of service. As others have said, I'm sure that if we went up LJ would enquire as to his availability, his lack of opportunity this season may work in our favour, LJ knows how to get the best out of him.

1 hour ago, Raging_Robin said:

I'm going to be controversial. I really don't get the hype! I don't think he is good enough for the Premier League.  I think he is far too lightweight and slow.  I'll put on my tin hat, but that's just my opinion.  Obviously he had a good spell here, but so did Patrick Bamford in the Championship. 

Sorry. 

Agree with this. I'm not entirely convinced if his ability to strike a ball cleanly either.

Got a hat full at city but most were scrambled in so a great ability to be in the right place at the right time but never fancied him one or one or striking at goal.

2 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

Agree with this. I'm not entirely convinced if his ability to strike a ball cleanly either.

Got a hat full at city but most were scrambled in so a great ability to be in the right place at the right time but never fancied him one or one or striking at goal.

Pretty sure he scored plenty of one on one's whilst here! When he was here he had plenty of service, now playing as a lone striker with shit service he's not going to be scoring as many.

3 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Yea I think some are already forgetting his loan spell here. He is not the finished article yet but he did much more then tap in a lot of goals. He ran the channels, could pluck a long ball out of the air holding off a defender, layed it off for other players after dropping deep.

Some mentioned Kodjia as being more complete and I disagree. Kodjia was much more selfish and not always for the better. I think Tammy could run at defenders much like JK but had an understanding it was not always efficient. Instead he would pass it along and get into the box. 

Tammy would still start for us right now and I do not think it is close. He could partner either Bobby Reid or Famara Diedhiou as well. He also worked quite hard out of possesion which is probably why Swansea wanted him. Completely wasted there however as they never want to attack anyone it seems. Think they are doomed to relegation. 

Would love to see Tammy and Fam together. I remember that first sub appearance for Tammy where it looked like he and Kodjia would be formidable - not realising he’d be gone a couple of weeks later!! 

11 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Does he actually suit our style of play now outside of being just another club in our bag??

Great fella,fantastic that he was here and will always remember that time with fondness- but did the caveat with Chelsea,re; match minutes for Tammy inhibit our development/style as a team/Lee as a coach even??......

Tin hat firmly on.

Sentiment over sensible..see Tomlin.:whistle:

3 hours ago, Raging_Robin said:

I'm going to be controversial. I really don't get the hype! I don't think he is good enough for the Premier League.  I think he is far too lightweight and slow.  I'll put on my tin hat, but that's just my opinion.  Obviously he had a good spell here, but so did Patrick Bamford in the Championship. 

Sorry. 

I see what you're saying, he's only scored four times as many Premier League goals this season as Bamford has in his life.

I'm another that watched the Everton v Swansea game last night, hoping to see Tammy have a cracker but he looked a pale shadow of the player we saw last season. I appreciate the players are better at that level but he looked totally bereft of confidence to me, something he obviously needs.

Come on 'home' Tammy, the supporters here won't get on your back.

Judging by last night, he has gone backwards through no fault of his own. If Swansea played to his strengths, he could get them out of trouble but they don't.

I don't think for one minute that the kid is the finished article but he's clearly struggling in west Wales and surely Chelsea would know that? It's doing him no good at all in my humble opinion.

Sad to see TBH.

13 minutes ago, Raging_Robin said:

Lets just say I sent him a strongly worded message and advised him to say sorry.  Turns out I know his Mum and he soon got the gist....

Not being funny, the lad needs a talking to by the police not a word by his mum.

How can you think your right to racially abuse someone? That isnt normal, nor should a quick "im sorry that i offended you" tweet.

Archived