IGNORED

Buying / Selling United tickets (Merged)

george1108

One last shot if anyone has one? I can spend the last £60 of my overdraft on it, but if people are holding out for more, fair enough.

Was a season ticket holder for the last 3 years but now moved to Manchester so couldn't make any home games this year so didn't stand a chance before general sale. :sad26:

29 minutes ago, JC5 said:

One last shot if anyone has one? I can spend the last £60 of my overdraft on it, but if people are holding out for more, fair enough.

Was a season ticket holder for the last 3 years but now moved to Manchester so couldn't make any home games this year so didn't stand a chance before general sale. :sad26:

These bloody Mancs jumping on our bandwagon! Support your local team..!! 

;)

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

These bloody Mancs jumping on our bandwagon! Support your local team..!! 

Right, good for you mate.  Sat at home in Bristol and gutted that I am not going.  What's the point in having a forum where you can reach out to people for help only to get remarks like yours.  Enjoy the match!

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

;)

8 hours ago, Spoons said:

No I turned down the offer because old rascal offered the same . Face value and a pint, difference being the ticket was going to a armed forces city fan home early for Xmas ! 

End off

Surely them being in the armed forces is even more of a reason to not charge or take any more money than the value of the ticket. I imagine many on here would’ve let them have it for free and if they bought your pie and pint fair enough. 

Each to there own :fear:

6 hours ago, cityfan said:

Right, good for you mate.  Sat at home in Bristol and gutted that I am not going.  What's the point in having a forum where you can reach out to people for help only to get remarks like yours.  Enjoy the match!

Whooooooooosh!!

Archived