IGNORED

Anti Pigeon spikes on trees

Maesknoll Red

You can get car covers, but then of course no one would know how expensive your car is! Perhaps BMW, AUDI etc could put special bird shit repellent paint on their cars.

I wonder how many of the complainants drive a "Chelsea tractor " which in the real world is designed to get covered in mud and shit!

56 minutes ago, Midred said:

You can get car covers, but then of course no one would know how expensive your car is! Perhaps BMW, AUDI etc could put special bird shit repellent paint on their cars.

I wonder how many of the complainants drive a "Chelsea tractor " which in the real world is designed to get covered in mud and shit!

You mean the same ones that won`t drive up on the verge when they meet you in a country lane as they don`t want it getting dirty?

The closest they`ve ever been to off road is parking on the pavement outside Sebastian`s primary school.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

You mean the same ones that won`t drive up on the verge when they meet you in a country lane as they don`t want it getting dirty?

The closest they`ve ever been to off road is parking on the pavement outside Sebastian`s primary school.

I just love it when I go for a country walk and when a group of cyclists come along they wait for me to step off piste into the mud/puddles so they don't have to take their 'mountain bikes' - complete with monster tyres through and get them dirty!

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Laziness on the part of the townies. 

I mean how long does it take to take a damp cloth and/or a bucket to wipe the shit off?

Country folk would have just shot the Buggers. Sod the cloth and bucket

Archived