IGNORED

Positive Praise From Jose

Up The City!

5 hours ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Surely this is massively condescending in itself? 

'Look lads, I'm so respectful, I scouted you guys in the way I would scout a decent team, look at my dossier'

No, it's just evidence. He could have gone in there and said "we had you watched" but he backed it up.

6 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Could be the best £450 ever spent if it leads to a working relationship.

Exactly. It’s how things are done in the footballing business world. Small margins as Lee would say, but these things leave an impression and could make a difference. 

If nothing else I’m sure we have had £450 worth of publicity alone.

11 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Bryan’s left peg instead of rubbishing posts why don’t you elaborate on your opinion after all it’s a discussion forum .

When was the last time Jose signed a player from the lower English leagues .....

Why would a team of Man United/Chelsea/Real Madrid's stature sign players from the lower English leagues?

If they were going to take a risk with a player who was unproven at Premiership level they'd start with the talent they have in their youth ranks and concentrate on developing them instead, Rashford, Lingard, Loftus-Cheek, Christensen etc

Why are you struggling to grasp such an easy concept?

4 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Why would a team of Man United/Chelsea/Real Madrid's stature sign players from the lower English leagues?

If they were going to take a risk with a player who was unproven at Premiership level they'd start with the talent they have in their youth ranks and concentrate on developing them instead, Rashford, Lingard, Loftus-Cheek, Christensen etc

Why are you struggling to grasp such an easy concept?

I suspect it's all quite deliberate. 

Archived