IGNORED

Question about Sky

alexukhc

1 minute ago, Pound Lane Red said:

Because city are on tv 4 times this month, I took a month of Sky Sports via the options on screen. Took all of 20 seconds. Plenty of good matches this month. Services- get sky products 

Yep Friday and Saturday look very good with El Classico thrown in.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

If only they made the draw a bit further in advance, to give people the chance to arrange this kind of thing, or find one of those mythical public house establishments! 

Misses at work, so looking after my boy, if only I had mates who enjoy footy, other than Chelskie, cuz apparently that’s the only football that exists

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

Just a question, I have a basic sky package, so don’t get sports channels etc,  not going to the game tonight, but would like to watch it. Is there anyway you can get sky sports for the night? 

As others have said: £6.99 for a 24hr pass on NowTV which isnt available on your Sky Box so either Buy a NowTV box with a free months pass from Argos as linked above or by other means.

This includes Games consoles such as Xbox360, XboxOne and PS4, Select "Smart" TV's and YouView boxes. You can also watch on Windows 10 with the NowTV Player from the Microsoft store (free download) or using Microsoft Explorer 11. It wont work on Chrome , Firefox or on Microsoft Edge browsers. NowTV is also available on the more latest Android and Apple phones. Full details here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

Just a question, I have a basic sky package, so don’t get sports channels etc,  not going to the game tonight, but would like to watch it. Is there anyway you can get sky sports for the night? 

Through your Sky subscription you have to get it for a month. Then you need to give them 31 days notice to cancel and of course you have to ring up to do that. If you have Now TV you can get day and week passes, but that's seperate to Sky subscriptions, you need to have the box or the app. It's a massive ball ache, but as we're on TV 4 times this month and I live in Sheffield it seems like the easiest thing to do. Except I now have a works do tonight, so I'll probably watch in the pub anyway

Archived