IGNORED

Joe Bryan

MC RISK77

35 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Bryan did everything to get a move to the Prem. That was some performance, not just the goal, the defending too. He deserves the move and it would not be a shock if he goes, for a very decent fee, in Jan. 

(Flint did himself no harm too, that battle with Lukaku impressive) 

Harsh to say his motivation was a move

36 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Bryan did everything to get a move to the Prem. That was some performance, not just the goal, the defending too. He deserves the move and it would not be a shock if he goes, for a very decent fee, in Jan. 

(Flint did himself no harm too, that battle with Lukaku impressive) 

That is a really shitty comment.

Bryan was fantastic tonight, well deserved man of the match - scored and made several key challenges.  Couldn't ask for more, well done.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Started a thread recently naming 5/6 Prem left backs worse than him. Was shouted down

I would put Rose, Alonso, Young and the Man City LB ahead of him. Not many others.

Better than Arsenal’s two, Moreno at Liverpool and Baines is passed it now. He was outstanding 

I dont think he is the finished article yet, which is perhaps the most exciting thing.  He seems to be still improving and evolving as a player.  He maturity level not to mention his tackling abilty, pace, vision and shot will eventually see him playing at the top level. 

He was the best player on the park and that goal....incredible finish.

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

WTF are you on about ! Bryan did everything tonight to get a move to the Prem. What is wrong with paying him a compliment. It was a complete  performance he did everything a watching scout would have wanted to see. Outstanding. Anyone watching that will believe he has what it takes. I have no idea on earth why paying a compliment is a shitty comment

If you intended it to be a compliment rather than a statement about his motivation then I apologise, I was wrong.  It's your grammar that's shitty.

3 minutes ago, RT's Vaseline Tub said:

If Luke Shaw cost £30 million he’s going nowhere for anything less.

Pure class and one of our own.

Very good point. I know Shaw has had a very bad injury when he was just starting to get into the groove at Old Trafford, but in all honestly Joe Bryan is a better player.

14 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

I would put Rose, Alonso, Young and the Man City LB ahead of him. Not many others.

Better than Arsenal’s two, Moreno at Liverpool and Baines is passed it now. He was outstanding 

How can you say he is better than the likes of Moreno when Bryan has yet to even play at the top level let alone play consistently well at the top level.. hes a good player and I genuinely think he can make the step up but lets not get too ahead of ourselves.. 

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

WTF are you on about ! Bryan did everything tonight to get a move to the Prem. What is wrong with paying him a compliment. It was a complete  performance he did everything a watching scout would have wanted to see. Outstanding. Anyone watching that will believe he has what it takes. I have no idea on earth why paying a compliment is a shitty comment. 

Stunning performance, the comment reads as if the main motivation for the performance was for joe to put himself in the shop window for a move to the prem, which is totally against his nature and everything he has done in representing the club. 

Of course, premier clubs will be looking at him as a result of that performance but arguably his motivation was winning for himself and his team mates, and the club and fans

24 minutes ago, Nibor said:

That is a really shitty comment.

Bryan was fantastic tonight, well deserved man of the match - scored and made several key challenges.  Couldn't ask for more, well done.

I think you're misinterpreting Billy's post there Nibor.

Essentially Bryans performance tonight will have increased interest from PL outfits and if they weren't aware of him before they definitely will be now. 

Thats my interpretation of the post anayway.

41 minutes ago, bris red said:

How can you say he is better than the likes of Moreno when Bryan has yet to even play at the top level let alone play consistently well at the top level.. hes a good player and I genuinely think he can make the step up but lets not get too ahead of ourselves.. 

Because Joe has consistently offered something going forward. Got goals in him. Great at defending. Physical. Good in the air. 

Moreno doesn’t really offer any of that and he’s been kept out the side by an aging CM. Says it all really.

yeah ne was ok. but did anyone notice his legs stutter as he lined up strike at goal?

Have said for  while he has pace, can cross a ball, kick with either foot, head a ball, hit a ball, tackle a brick wall and has pace.

The only thing he has lacked is moments of lost concentration. If that's sorted complete player.

1 minute ago, stephenkibby. said:

yeah ne was ok. but did anyone notice his legs stutter as he lined up strike at goal?

Have said for  while he has pace, can cross a ball, kick with either foot, head a ball, hit a ball, tackle a brick wall and has pace.

The only thing he has lacked is moments of lost concentration. If that's sorted complete player.

He was okay?  You blind?

17 minutes ago, RedDave said:

He was okay?  You blind?

You antagonistic? We just beat Man U lighten up!

I've said it tonight that if JB doesn't have a long career at the VERY top then I'll get up and walk. Just to quantify I've not done that since breaking my neck in '96!!

All the superlatives have been done. I'm proper proud of him he's an allround exceptional young Man both on and off of the field

Archived