IGNORED

Ratings

And Its Smith

2 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

They’ve got some v good players but that Darmian - what does he do, exactly?

Seems to be a question the mancs are asking too!

They also rightly thought Joe Bryan was fantastic especially the goal, and good mention for Matty Taylor's assist for the second, also took one for the team to prevent a Utd break, got to be a 9 for him too. Sod no, 10's all round.

Pack, he's rubbish isn't he? Only just managed to keep the world most expensive player in his pocket.

25 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Steele 8

Wright 8

Flint 9

Baker 9

Magnússon 9

Bryan 10

Smith 10

Pack 9

Brownhill 8

Paterson 10

Reid 9

Cant see how youd give Steele an 8. Yes he was poor for their goal, but I honestly think that save down by his feet was a worldy...

Wright was decent but he was left exposed when brownhill came inside sadly 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Was that me?  Imagine a lot of random hugging going on tonight.  Lansdown upper?

I was in W3 but it wasn’t you Dave, I remember your face from the Brighton away game a couple of years back. I felt compelled to introduce myself to chap (Lee) at the end as we’d been arm in arm for about 10 minutes!

Hugging strangers defines the great nights for me. Just a wonderful evening!

Really want to critique each player tonight, but not sure I can do it justice. 

All of the starters were excellent. 

Bryan, Smith, Pack and Paterson were absolute quality. Wright, Flint, Steele and Baker not far behind. That only leaves Magnússon (getting better and better), Reid and Brownhill....none of them less than an 8

2 hours ago, Lordofthebling said:

Cant see how youd give Steele an 8. Yes he was poor for their goal, but I honestly think that save down by his feet was a worldy...

Wright was decent but he was left exposed when brownhill came inside sadly 

quite agree Steele was fantastic and a 10 rating. Also think he was wrongly singled out for their goal - the wall had a gaping gap which should not have been there.

Archived