IGNORED

Trouble?

The Constant Rabbit

Hearing there was a fair bit of trouble before and after the game - plus the skirmish at full time.

Only heard this in a text from a mate in Bristol.

Hopefully it wasn't as bad as suggested.

Anyone know anything about it?

The BeIn camera's stayed away from the Atyeo after the game, but there were signs of trouble in the odd shot.

Fact or a mate exaggerating.

I hope this won't affect the club too much such as a fine?

Saw a ManU fan get punched on the nose when he alone was celebrating their goal and goading City fans in the Heineken area. Two blokes in their 40’s I would think. And not a steward in sight, Mark Kelly had to sort it out!

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

Saw a ManU fan get punched on the nose when he alone was celebrating their goal and goading City fans in the Heineken area. Two blokes in their 40’s I would think. And not a steward in sight, Mark Kelly had to sort it out!

Stewarding was awful last night! @Mkelly did they all get last night off for Christmas? 

No steward top of stairs of S23/24. There was a plonker in my seat so I had to go to the front and ask the steward who couldn’t move as he’s “looking after his gate”. And then had to go back into the concourse and to the barriers to get someone. Not what you want 15mins before kick off!

1 hour ago, Selred said:

Stewarding was awful last night! @Mkelly did they all get last night off for Christmas? 

No steward top of stairs of S23/24. There was a plonker in my seat so I had to go to the front and ask the steward who couldn’t move as he’s “looking after his gate”. And then had to go back into the concourse and to the barriers to get someone. Not what you want 15mins before kick off!

They had over 1400 people working at AG last night, massive operation when the staff are mostly casual staff many working just a couple of days a week . People complain when there are to many stewards and complain if there are not enough.

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

They had over 1400 people working at AG last night, massive operation when the staff are mostly casual staff many working just a couple of days a week . People complain when there are to many stewards and complain if there are not enough.

When stewards at the front can't move as they are guarding gates then I would expect one at every stairwell.

Especially a game when those who at STH and bought tickets late try and sit in their old seats.

1 hour ago, Aggers71 said:

A Utd fan ran on to pitch at the end when city fans went up to goad them. Ran straight past the stewards into the centre off the pitch punched one city fan then another putting him on the floor smacking him again on the floor before running off into the crowd.

...and that was the most dangerous run Pogba managed all night...

8 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

From the top of the Lansdown got a good view at the end. A few Man U fans got past stewards and went for City fans closest on the pitch. Promptly got knocked on their arses and arrested. 

Nothing major and got what they deserved.

Seem such a daft thing to get nicked for, taken to court and will end up with a banning order.

2 hours ago, Aggers71 said:

A Utd fan ran on to pitch at the end when city fans went up to goad them. Ran straight past the stewards into the centre off the pitch punched one city fan then another putting him on the floor smacking him again on the floor before running off into the crowd.

Posted about this elsewhere.... was he a small bearded guy? Absolutely evil

44 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

From the top of the Lansdown got a good view at the end. A few Man U fans got past stewards and went for City fans closest on the pitch. Promptly got knocked on their arses and arrested. 

Nothing major and got what they deserved.

For those who had got an away ticket last night they must be huge diehard United fans. 

To get banned for kicking off after losing to us seems ridiculous. 

No trouble prematch or during.

we are examining cctv for  the disorder that occurred on the pitch between Man U fans and city fans at this stage. Should hopefully have an update once all the footage from the night has been examined .

3 arrests on the night .

1 minute ago, JulieH said:

we are examining cctv for  the disorder that occurred on the pitch between Man U fans and city fans at this stage. Should hopefully have an update once all the footage from the night has been examined .

3 arrests on the night .

Any news on the racist Gashead who wasn't aware that posting racist tweets might 'offend some people'?

• Admin
8 hours ago, Aggers71 said:

3 minutes ago, JulieH said:

3 arrests on the night .

Brown boots, blue jeans, dark top with light emblem, crew cut with beard. Rugby tackled a City supporter around the centre circle, pinned City fan to the floor, jogged off in direction of the Dolman, got his phone out and tried to look inconspicuous walking off towards the Lansdown having travelled in a circle. I was watching him as I expected him to sucker punch someone.

2 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Brown boots, blue jeans, dark top with light emblem, crew cut with beard. Rugby tackled a City supporter around the centre circle, pinned City fan to the floor, jogged off in direction of the Dolman, got his phone out and tried to look inconspicuous walking off towards the Lansdown having travelled in a circle. I was watching him as I expected him to sucker punch someone.

Second that, was chatting to the bloke next to me and we definitely saw him, and he hit at least one person and then attempted to blend in and get out of the stadium. Seemed to me like he was wearing a navy blue top and he had either fair hair or was balding. Prat.

Archived