IGNORED

Man C away

Snufflelufagus

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I don't think it'll make general sale but probably members. Gotta remember a lot of those 16,000 are children/elderly/people that just don't do away games. Plus the game will be on TV.

Agreed but like me( I have two kids with u12 season ticket plus) I will use there tickets to upgrade to adult tickets for the away leg. 

9 hours ago, bris red said:

If Man City cannot sell out a semi final then that is more a reflection on there poor support as opposed to us being 'unattractive'. I can guarantee Arsenal or Chelsea would have sold there full allocations out if we would have drawn them just as United did.. you only have to look at the half empty etihad week in week out to see that there support is fairly **** in comparison to the other more established successful prem clubs

what about all the trips in Europe then it all costs a lot of dough dont forget all the Man city fans are from Manchester not London.where there is a lot out of work and poverty

58 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

It really annoys me when teams don’t let away fans have more seats when they are no where near selling out. Segregation permitted. 

We could take 10,000 easily. It’s the biggest night in the recent history of the club 

Recent history being the last 24 hours?

3 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

It really annoys me when teams don’t let away fans have more seats when they are no where near selling out. Segregation permitted. 

We could take 10,000 easily. It’s the biggest night in the recent history of the club 

Evening,

You will get the 2nd and 3rd tier of the south stand, great view and sounds loud with the new roof. Too dangerous to give a team 10k with the way the entrances are placed in the ground.

Should be a fair amount turnout, the club will price it well. You won't be allowed in any pub near the ground so stick to the city centre if I was you it's only a 15 minute walk.

12 hours ago, McfcOK said:

Evening,

You will get the 2nd and 3rd tier of the south stand, great view and sounds loud with the new roof. Too dangerous to give a team 10k with the way the entrances are placed in the ground.

Should be a fair amount turnout, the club will price it well. You won't be allowed in any pub near the ground so stick to the city centre if I was you it's only a 15 minute walk.

Tbf I was looking forward to bantering with the locals about our night on Wednesday. I’m sure there is a small BCFC love in going on around Manchester at the moment 

:city:

17 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Man City play Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday after 1st leg so they are very likely to field second 11against us.

Man City could afford to throw 5 premier league games and still be points clear at the top! 

Lose to us and their quadrupole dreams are gone. 

Of course they will make changes. Swapping one £30/40 million pound signing for another. It’s pretty safe to say that they couldn’t field a weak team, even if they tried too..! 

On 21/12/2017 at 15:10, Kid in the Riot said:

I think they'll have to do something like that, yes. Adam Baker did also state that had we drawn Man U away then exiles that have done a number of away games would have got some sort of priority. No idea how that would work though.

I was disappointed that couldn’t have been the case for the home game. Us exiles were after Rugby STs in the pecking order

18 hours ago, McfcOK said:

Evening,

So how many does that hold? Anxious about ticket availability.

On 21/12/2017 at 15:50, Bar BS3 said:

It will not depend on the prices! 

This will probably be £40 a ticket and it will sell out. 

It won't sell out, we have too many games and it is on SKY. I reckon it will be about 50K. Not too sure what allocation you will get but I reckon 6k is your lot. And about 25 to 30 a ticket.

Old city this would be a sell out all day but unfortunately the league cup is the least desirable cup of any top4 team with a packed schedule, me personally I love the FA CUP more than anything, we have been spoiled, and although we are very well supported we don't have tourist after tourist willing to go to any match yet.

We don't have any bad blood between each other so it should be a good game, and I hope Pep continues to play the younger lads as they deserve their shot at getting to the final. You will be hungrier than any of the teams we have faced so far.

1 hour ago, McfcOK said:

It won't sell out, we have too many games and it is on SKY. I reckon it will be about 50K. Not too sure what allocation you will get but I reckon 6k is your lot. And about 25 to 30 a ticket.

Old city this would be a sell out all day but unfortunately the league cup is the least desirable cup of any top4 team with a packed schedule, me personally I love the FA CUP more than anything, we have been spoiled, and although we are very well supported we don't have tourist after tourist willing to go to any match yet.

We don't have any bad blood between each other so it should be a good game, and I hope Pep continues to play the younger lads as they deserve their shot at getting to the final. You will be hungrier than any of the teams we have faced so far.

I meant we will sell out. However, the league cup is the first in line for your quadruple dream. 

I hope you get a treble, just to piss United off, but over 2 legs you’ll obviously be too much for us, and we’ve also got bigger fish to fry, like trying to get up and take you on in a league fixture. 

Dont knock the league cup! Wasn’t it your first trophy in donkeys years and still special then..? 

Man City are everything I hate aboutmodern football, but, kind of like them, just because they aren’t Man Utd and they play the right way. 

Man City were actually the first game I ever saw live, in ‘86, on a school trip. My dad bought me their shirt, but you are probably now the best team in the world. I’dtake a 5-0 aggregate defeat. Any better would be great. 

4 hours ago, cheshire_red said:

I was disappointed that couldn’t have been the case for the home game. Us exiles were after Rugby STs in the pecking order

Hard to do though. And Only if you’re not even a member.  

Even if I lived away from Bristol, I’d certainly be a member and get back to games as often as I could. Even if I couldn’t get to many, the £20 would be my token support. 

If that meant not getting a ticket ahead of someone who’d been going to games, then that’s fair enough. 

25 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Hard to do though. And Only if you’re not even a member.  

Even if I lived away from Bristol, I’d certainly be a member and get back to games as often as I could. Even if I couldn’t get to many, the £20 would be my token support. 

If that meant not getting a ticket ahead of someone who’d been going to games, then that’s fair enough. 

I am a member. However, only buy away tickets when necessary and all the games I have been to this season were POTD.

i agree all exiles who want tickets should be Members. But The problem is we are Members of Bristol Sport not BCFC. I have also been to a couple of the rugby matches away too and they have been POTD too.

so should there be separate memberships for bcfc and brfc?

On 21/12/2017 at 14:43, ExiledAjax said:

One thing this means is that we will likely field a weaker team at Watford.

We've got Wolves on 30th Dec, then Villa 48 hours later, then Watford a few days after that and then we're off to the Etihad for the first leg of a bloody semi-final.

Surely we will be going all out for points in the league games, then resting players at Watford, then trying to come away from the Etihad with as good a result as possible.

Seriously , put the u23’s out for Watford 

Archived