IGNORED

Man C away

Snufflelufagus

11 hours ago, McfcOK said:

It won't sell out, we have too many games and it is on SKY. I reckon it will be about 50K. Not too sure what allocation you will get but I reckon 6k is your lot. And about 25 to 30 a ticket.

Old city this would be a sell out all day but unfortunately the league cup is the least desirable cup of any top4 team with a packed schedule, me personally I love the FA CUP more than anything, we have been spoiled, and although we are very well supported we don't have tourist after tourist willing to go to any match yet.

We don't have any bad blood between each other so it should be a good game, and I hope Pep continues to play the younger lads as they deserve their shot at getting to the final. You will be hungrier than any of the teams we have faced so far.

Pep does have a record of playing kids against perceived weaker teams, but I genuinely feel we could get a win against yours. We are flying high and where we are in the Championship on merit.

An interesting question would be if we were to beat you at the Etihad, would he stick with the kids of the second leg and let them try and turn it around, or use some big guns to keep the quadruple a possibility.

Archived