IGNORED

Request to Mods

Murraysrightplum

• Admin
1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it’s to encourage people to become OTIB supporters but also as some people had been abusing the react thing trawling others post history to give them ‘rubbish’ reacts.

Exactly this

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

How much is it to support? And what happens with the money?

£5 a year 0 the link is within the "store" section at the top of the page

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it’s to encourage people to become OTIB supporters 

This in a nutshell. Also because we had people literally going through a users entire profile post history and snaking them all down. Had to put a cap on it.  We'd rather keep the forum add free where at all possible so SC&T want to try and drum up some more supporters where possible so giving a few perks is one of the ways.

7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

This in a nutshell. Also because we had people literally going through a users entire profile post history and snaking them all down. Had to put a cap on it.  We'd rather keep the forum add free where at all possible so SC&T want to try and drum up some more supporters where possible so giving a few perks is one of the ways.

Well, seeing as I’ve amassed almost 10,000 posts over 8 years of posting - it’s definitely long overdue that I give something back and support the forum. 

#AnnounceOtibSupporter

7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Why not just remove the Snake option ?

31 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

I’ve run out of likes already today. Can we relax the rule somehow for today of all days?!

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like

or as Graham Taylor used to say

“Do I not like that?”

Well, this thread has prompted me to become an OTIB Supporter.

@Tomarse et.al. when you select the option to buy, nothing happens. The checkout cart appeared when I clicked on the Store tab again. 

Anyway, got my subscription. Long overdue. Thanks for all the hard work in maintaining this forum. You guys do a great job.

Archived