IGNORED

Mags...ankle ligaments made from elastic bands

spudski

6 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Thought he had his best game in a city shirt last night.

Agree. Gets better every game. Looks to have a real understanding with Joe down that left and gives Bryan a licence to go forward at will and get into more scoring positions. His throws give us an extra dimension as well. First 11 player now.

27 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Agree. Gets better every game. Looks to have a real understanding with Joe down that left and gives Bryan a licence to go forward at will and get into more scoring positions. His throws give us an extra dimension as well. First 11 player now.

I quite like having them both on the left. It's reminding me of the Tinnion and Bell partnership. Although Mags and Bryan are more defensively solid due to both players ability to attack and defend.

Just shows what a difference having a song makes. :clapping:I always rated him and knew there was a good player in there but confidence was knocked from all angles. He looks good with Joe and I hope we see them together for a long time.

49 minutes ago, RedM said:

Just shows what a difference having a song makes. :clapping:I always rated him and knew there was a good player in there but confidence was knocked from all angles. He looks good with Joe and I hope we see them together for a long time.

That songs been in my head all day!

9 hours ago, MarcusX said:

That songs been in my head all day!

Me too. Who makes these songs up, genius. I always liked a bit of Simon and Garfunkel (sp?) brings back memories of my parents playing it. Same as Neil Diamonds ‘Sweet Caroline’, sticks in your head for hours when I hear it. Better than most of the Xmas rubbish that gets churned around each year and shoved down our throats in every supermarket etc

Archived