IGNORED

why man city should love us

where's the joy

how many reasons can you think of;

here's a few to get you started

we gave them Gerry Gow,

we gave them Feed the Goat,

we are going to give them 2 fantastic football matches 

we are going to take a loan player or two from them in january, we hope. aguero and silva please

we beat man u.

oh and did i mention WE BEAT MAN U

3 hours ago, where's the joy said:

we gave them Gerry Gow,

we are going to take a loan player or two from them in january, we hope. aguero and silva please

we beat man u.

LJ likes to give our players a Pep talk before each game

Joe Royal

We beat Man Ure

PS: as Ethiad is Arabic for "United" then they play at the United Stadium ............... how does that work ?

4 hours ago, where's the joy said:

we gave them Gerry Gow,

we beat man u.

Technically, we gave them the Goat, they decided to feed him.

Years ago, I was lucky enough to get invited on join the prawn sandwich brigade at Maine Road to see Man City V Bradford. 

Mid-way through the second half World Footballer of the year (couple of years previously) George Weah gets up from the City dug-out to start his warming up routine. No one in the ground bats and eyelid.

5 minutes later, Sean Goater gets up of the bench to start his warm up and absolute pandemonium breaks out, the entire ground erupts and gives him a standing ovation and he's not even got onto the pitch yet! I knew before that they liked him, but they absolutely loved him. Felt quite proud.

City owe us one for letting them have him. Time we called that favour in. 

15 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

Years ago, I was lucky enough to get invited on join the prawn sandwich brigade at Maine Road to see Man City V Bradford. 

Mid-way through the second half World Footballer of the year (couple of years previously) George Weah gets up from the City dug-out to start his warming up routine. No one in the ground bats and eyelid.

5 minutes later, Sean Goater gets up of the bench to start his warm up and absolute pandemonium breaks out, the entire ground erupts and gives him a standing ovation and he's not even got onto the pitch yet! I knew before that they liked him, but they absolutely loved him. Felt quite proud.

You went twice ?

28 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Didnt we play Man City some time ago in the Cup, I remember the game, we lost, it was just after they got a big cash injection and Sven was the manager, can't remember who scored or what the score was other than we lost.

Yeah I remember that. 

I was watching the game in a pub in Swindon with a Man City fan and went mental at him when I thought we had equalised in the last minute with a neat back heel, only for it to be disallowed for offside. 

I felt a little silly and very disappointed afterwards. 

59 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

Goater was my hero growing up.

Archived