IGNORED

Tickets for Man City Home Game (Merged)

RedLionLad

Same priorities as last time.

Once again if anyone is able to help me get a ticket that would be hugely appreciated, but I accept this may not be possible.

I didn't get a membership as I didn't think I'd have been able to get to enough games to make it worthwhile but think I will get one regardless next season.

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

The fact Man City ST holders and members are getting a discount for their home leg and we're not for our home leg is poor.

They need to sell out a 55,000 stadium, its why we got discounts for the earlier rounds, we're playing potentially the best team in the world at the moment, gold tier pricing is fine as we know we will sell out. 

The fact Man City ST holders and members are getting a discount for their home leg and we're not for our home leg is poor.

Well, Bristol City aren’t a massive draw for Man City fans so they’ll have to cut prices to fill the stadium.

Man City in a cup semi-final are, on the other hand, a massive draw for us! Will sell out whatever. The club ain’t a charity.

3 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Well, Bristol City aren’t a massive draw for Man City fans so they’ll have to cut prices to fill the stadium.

Man City in a cup semi-final are, on the other hand, a massive draw for us! Will sell out whatever. The club ain’t a charity.

Whatever way you look at it City would have had to agree prices with Man City and to agree for them to have a discount and not our own fans is poor. With it being Xmas and with a lot of games coming up then a discount would have been a nice touch. 

I have no issues with paying the 33 quid, I'd pay that a million times over if needed to see City in a semi. It's just the fairness I have an issue with.

Whatever way you look at it City would have had to agree prices with Man City and to agree for them to have a discount and not our own fans is poor. With it being Xmas and with a lot of games coming up then a discount would have been a nice touch. 

I have no issues with paying the 33 quid, I'd pay that a million times over if needed to see City in a semi. It's just the fairness I have an issue with.

Their perspective on this game is entirely different. Man City fans pay a lot more to watch their team than we do over the course of a season. They are reducing prices for what is a less attractive for them, just as we do for early round cup games. Nothing unfair about it.

17 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I implore people to go to the AWAY leg if they can

Being in a City away following of these numbers is something truly truly special and the opportunities don't come round too often

:clapping:

I'd love to but can't take time off work and trains are too expensive (checked on Thursday) from London. I'll be there in spirit…:city:

14 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Maybe it was a trade off for getting a larger away allocation. Their supporters get a few quid off, we get more tickets than we're obliged to be allocated. 

Wolves had just over 6k tickets for their visit and it looks like City fans had smaller discounts (in % terms). 

29 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I implore people to go to the AWAY leg if they can

Being in a City away following of these numbers is something truly truly special and the opportunities don't come round too often

:clapping:

I agree, as will the 9000 who went to Anfield in 94. Get a draw or a one goal deficit and it’s all worthwhile and keeps the second leg alive

2 minutes ago, tommy_b said:

Atyeo Tickets on sale last suggests that we have doubts over selling out the rest of the stadium and will give that back over to Man City if demand doesn’t require it for Home fans

Eh? It'll be the same as the Manchester Red game, will sell out in a flash.

Archived