IGNORED

Tickets for Man City Home Game (Merged)

RedLionLad

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Surprised to read only 8000 season card holders have purchased their tickets so far (out of 15,300) in the initial sales period

Is there less of an attraction compared to the Man Utd game, or simply a case of too many tickets to buy at this time of the year?

STH have until Monday to get their tickets. I only bought mine this afternoon. 

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

The other thing of course is that it`s an expensive time and some folks may not have got paid until today.

Indeed. I’d be amazed if it didn’t sell out. Although I do think this game is marginally less appealing than the last round, because there’s that niggly worry that we could be 5-0 down before we begin. And City for all their current brilliance are still not the iconic club that United are.

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Got my away ticket but will wait to see the result before buying a home one. I expect a few others are the same.

Really..?! 

You expect us to get a result away and will only go to the home game, if we do..? 

I very much doubt that many people are doing that at all..! 

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Indeed. I’d be amazed if it didn’t sell out. Although I do think this game is marginally less appealing than the last round, because there’s that niggly worry that we could be 5-0 down before we begin. And City for all their current brilliance are still not the iconic club that United are.

True, although will Man City sell out at Ashton Gate ? 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Really..?! 

You expect us to get a result away and will only go to the home game, if we do..? 

I very much doubt that many people are doing that at all..! 

Sorry I have no wish to go to the home game if we get smashed 5-0. If it's close then I will go to the home game.

10 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

:city:I thought you meant City Red… :trumpet:

25 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Sorry I have no wish to go to the home game if we get smashed 5-0. If it's close then I will go to the home game.

You have no wish to watch City in the semi final of one of the main domestic cups? Good thing you're waiting to find out then as tickets won't last that long, they'll all go as soon as it makes general sale, if it even makes it to that point. 

On 23/12/2017 at 14:21, BobBobSuperBob said:

Just to wet the appetite for the away leg ;)

Fantastic support , all down the far side the length of the pitch and half the end where Marlon Scored

What a night that was !

Best away game I ever went to Super Bob. Nottingham town centre was lively prematch also!

When that Mardon goal went in, the place just erupted!

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just seems a much slower demand for tickets compared to the utd game 

I've got mine sorted but I'm sure the Xmas purse strings are still hurting and wrongly IMO I think people are waiting to see if we get hammered in the first leg before they commit to £30 plus . 

Not my thinking as a home semi final is what dreams are made off! 

7 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I've got mine sorted but I'm sure the Xmas purse strings are still hurting and wrongly IMO I think people are waiting to see if we get hammered in the first leg before they commit to £30 plus . 

I'm really struggling to believe many people are taking that chance. The United game sold out before general sale and there would be two days of general sale before the first leg result is known, if it even makes it that far. Anyone taking that chance is mad in my opinion. A club that takes 45k to watch us play Walsall will have plenty waiting in the wings to snap up those seats.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I'm really struggling to believe many people are taking that chance. The United game sold out before general sale and there would be two days of general sale before the first leg result is known, if it even makes it that far. Anyone taking that chance is mad in my opinion. A club that takes 45k to watch us play Walsall will have plenty waiting in the wings to snap up those seats.

I agree with you 100% but I know of friends of mine like me season ticket holders for years who still haven't got their home man city tickets sorted yet for various reasons. Very odd.

26 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I dont think its so much people are waiting to see what happens with the first leg, I just think Christmas is taking its toll. Not only that...but its been a hectic week for many, so purchasing football tickets may not be top of the agenda so far. 

Im struggling to afford tickets for this one, and I dont have kids! I feel for those who want to go and their kid(s) want to go....

I get the point about cost as I’ve spent over £200 for mine and the kids tickets for both the City & United ties which were totally unbudgeted for but these games only come round once in a generation for clubs like us. Look how we’re all reminiscing about the Forest semis! (Ooh er).

Perhaps I’m fortunate enough that I can find the money for them. Although it’s a lot to fork out for so close to Christmas there’s no way I could let the kids miss this after all the shit they’ve been served up over the last couple of seasons!

In 10-15 years time they can tell their kids they were there when  Man City put 10 past us in 2 games! :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

I get the point about cost as I’ve spent over £200 for mine and the kids tickets for both the City & United ties which were totally unbudgeted for but these games only come round once in a generation for clubs like us. Look how we’re all reminiscing about the Forest semis! (Ooh er).

Perhaps I’m fortunate enough that I can find the money for them. Although it’s a lot to fork out for so close to Christmas there’s no way I could let the kids miss this after all the shit they’ve been served up over the last couple of seasons!

In 10-15 years time they can tell their kids they were there when  Man City put 10 past us in 2 games! :facepalm:

No one puts ten past Aden Flint and lives to tell the tale. 

Archived