IGNORED

Villa v Sheff Utd

Northern Red

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can smell a City v Villa Play Off Semi :cool:

We will see. Think we have better chance to be top six than Villa. They have Brentford away next, think they will lose. Brentford have only lost one game at home, Kodjia still out, injuried. Last four games Villa had only 3 points. Half the leauge played and we are doing fine. 1 jan Villa- City, that will be a game!

10 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

With that side they should have done a lot better in the last couple of years, seems they're now realising their potential. 

I posted on their forum after the game that on paper their squad is excellent. Weird one imo.

8 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

I posted on their forum after the game that on paper their squad is excellent. Weird one imo.

It seems to have just clicked. Since our game they’ve only conceded 10, keeping a clean sheet in 9 games out of 16. 4 goals came in one game against Reading. 

When you look at there defence that is the stats you would be expecting. Definitely the in form team in the championship and if I was Baadiff I’d be extremely worried having 2 teams breathing down your neck. Especially when you lose away at Bolton

35 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

It seems to have just clicked. Since our game they’ve only conceded 10, keeping a clean sheet in 9 games out of 16. 4 goals came in one game against Reading. 

When you look at there defence that is the stats you would be expecting. Definitely the in form team in the championship and if I was Baadiff I’d be extremely worried having 2 teams breathing down your neck. Especially when you lose away at Bolton

Signing Joe Ledley seems to have been the key. Stiffened up their midfield, which was wide open against us.

Archived