IGNORED

Cheerio, All!

BRISTOL86

‘Clocking off’ now for the festivities. 

Merry Xmas to all my fellow reds. There’s been ups and downs, falling outs and strained emotions, but when it comes down to it, we all want what we feel is best for our beloved football club. 

Merry Xmas to one and all, we’re all in this together no matter what it brings, and I couldn’t dream of a better bunch to share the roller coaster with!

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Merry Xmas to all my fellow reds. There’s been ups and downs, falling outs and strained emotions, but when it comes down to it, we all want what we feel is best for our beloved football club. 

Merry Xmas to one and all, we’re all in this together no matter what it brings, and I couldn’t dream of a better bunch to share the roller coaster with!

Don't forget,  I love you.

12 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Ooo Roo, be good :wub:

12 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I never clock off from OTIB. I'll be checking in between courses during our Christmas lunch........but don't tell the missus!! 

Joyeux Noël to all . 

We shall be celebrating chez my parents in law .

A French Christmas is lobster , foie gras , turkey with trimmings and a Christmas " log " ( no vulgar comments please ) 

We shall mostly be drinking Champagne and Sauternes.

The presents are opened Christmas Day .

Christmas Eve , we eat thirteen desserts . Each one has a meaning , for example  , black grapes represent the Three wise men .

Christmas is every day for us City fans at the moment, I just hope that it lasts until the end of this season .

A big Christmas huddle with all my OTIB friends. I wish you all love and happiness for now and for the new year.

To all at BCFC, a huge thank you for your dedication and wonderful spirit that you bring to the club .

I have never felt so proud to be a City fan .

" Noel , Noel the angels did say , 

oh what  joy to see City win away "

" Once in royal Bristol City did our Korey Smith net one "

" Goal King Bobby last did score on the feast at Rangers" 

" Rudolph the red nose fecker ... "

Happy Christmas 

:xmas:

Archived