IGNORED

"My garden shed is bigger than this"

Rudolf Hucker

1 hour ago, DaveF said:

Sounds a bit like us?

Do we play annoying music when we score? - Not last time I checked

Do we get 13k when we're not doing well? - Considering we averaged over 19k last season, I don't think thats fair.

On 26/12/2017 at 21:34, Bristol Rob said:

Remember singing this away many many years ago at Chesterfield.

@Harry

When was it? The Brothers Grimm provided dance moves?

Ah, just stumbled upon this. 

Chesterfield was one such trip we sang this Rob, but I believe it’s initial outing was at Springfield Park, Wigan, sometime around 94 or 95 I’d guess. And yes, the brothers grimm would certainly have been aiding the show. 

Marvellous days. 

5 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Do we play annoying music when we score? - Not last time I checked

Do we get 13k when we're not doing well? - Considering we averaged over 19k last season, I don't think thats fair.

We’ve averaged pretty low attendances more often than not since 1981 - http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/bric.htm

Also pretty sure we went through a phase of playing music when we scored?

7 minutes ago, DaveF said:

We’ve averaged pretty low attendances more often than not since 1981 - http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/bric.htm

Also pretty sure we went through a phase of playing music when we scored?

Not for about 10 years though?

Would also like to point out that the club is in a very different place to the years noted.

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why are Reading fans plastic?

Because their stadium is plastic, boring and soulless, their club is plastic, boring and soulless, their city is plastic, boring and soulless, and its produced a legion of plastic, boring and soulless supporters.

Not using plastic in the traditional "plastic fan" sense.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Because their stadium is plastic, boring and soulless, their club is plastic, boring and soulless, their city is plastic, boring and soulless, and its produced a legion of plastic, boring and soulless supporters.

Not using plastic in the traditional "plastic fan" sense.

So they’re not plastic then?! Reading fans I know live in Berkshire and support their local club, nothing plastic about that at all....

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So they’re not plastic then?! Reading fans I know live in Berkshire and support their local club, nothing plastic about that at all....

As I said, not using plastic in the traditional "plastic fan" sense. Don't see anything about the club or it's fans that suggest its anything other than a club off a big road with a stadium on a business park

Seems like a pretty ordinary club to me, with a pretty ordinary bunch of fans.  We probably had cause to look down on them once but, erm, they’ve been in the Premiership more recently than us, haven’t they?  Still I bet our dad is bigger than their dad and that they all smell of wee.  And no returns.

Archived