IGNORED

DeBruyne & Jesus injuries

BobBobSuperBob

59 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

haha you deluded city fans think you have a chance against city, just becuase you turned us over again we had 3 first team players playing against you lot todays team chalk and cheese compared to team you beat 4 -1 ..and we come a long way, trust me if none of the prem teams have beaten city this season you have no chance. it'll all be over week tuesday when they  put 4/5/6 past you tinpot team

4-1 

41 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

at least we didnt bottle the play off final

Haha, What a saddo you are having to go onto another teams website for no reason, I bet you’re sat in the back bedroom of your mums house on some grim South London Council Estate 

1 hour ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

ill be fair and you got a good side and turned over a few prem sides, but the comments on here about standing a chance against man city over 2 legs is actually INSANE i take it none of you watch motd? oh yeah silly question happy new years, enjoy your strongbow

In total fairness nobody actually thinks we have a chance. 

2 hours ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

haha you deluded city fans think you have a chance against city, just becuase you turned us over again we had 3 first team players playing against you lot todays team chalk and cheese compared to team you beat 4 -1 ..and we come a long way, trust me if none of the prem teams have beaten city this season you have no chance. it'll all be over week tuesday when they  put 4/5/6 past you tinpot team

Nice to see that your not bitter about your reserves getting thrashed by our reserves .

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Haha, What a saddo you are having to go onto another teams website for no reason, I bet you’re sat in the back bedroom of your mums house on some grim South London Council Estate 

He won't be living somewhere that good! Have you seen the dump where the ground is?!

2 hours ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

ill be fair and you got a good side and turned over a few prem sides, but the comments on here about standing a chance against man city over 2 legs is actually INSANE i take it none of you watch motd? oh yeah silly question happy new years, enjoy your strongbow

I think we have a chance. We are well matched with Wolves who drew with them away and we are better than you who drew them at home.

3 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Although Aguero is world class he's quite a small guy so coming up against Flint and Baker and even Wright will be tough for him.

....and THIS ladies and gentlemen is why we have a forum ! IF your tongue wasn't firmly embedded in your cheek sunbeam i salute your wild eyed and wonderful optimism !! :clap:

20 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Man City are good enough without having Jesus on their side.

Possibly the best team in Europe at the moment, so we will do well just to live with them.

If they saw us beat the other Manchester lot, I bet they are treating us a bit more seriously now.

if Palarce can hold their first team then we will stuff their reserves. 

Archived