IGNORED

LJ's honest assessment

Esmond Million's Bung

30 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Although the pressure did get to him during our bad run of last season and he visited cliche central and there was an element of 'not my fault' as well, hopefully just the pressure.

I'm sure it was the pressure EMB. It was a tough period for everyone contected to City and I think LJ went through a period of uncertainty about what to do next but he and the club got through it thankfully.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm sure it was the pressure EMB. It was a tough period for everyone contected to City and I think LJ went through a period of uncertainty about what to do next but he and the club got through it thankfully.

I totally accept that, but as Jose is proving even with a minor wobble (minor after wasting 300mil) it doesn't take much to blame everybody, apparently now Jose is unlucky.

Just like to say what a privilege  it has been to watch city this season.

Nothing short of a miracle LJ has got these players playing great football and into a league position we are in.

Hopefully a couple of additions and players coming back from injury can take us on another run.

COYR

2 minutes ago, bakes said:

Just like to say what a privilege  it has been to watch city this season.

Nothing short of a miracle LJ has got these players playing great football and into a league position we are in.

Hopefully a couple of additions and players coming back from injury can take us on another run.

COYR

Absolutely agree with this, which is why I think there has been a more than reasonable response to the Villa result, because to be honest I suspect most of us expected a result like this sooner or later, the 12 day break before the next league game is very important to not only recharge the batteries but hopefully to recruit some quality and unload some deadwood.

Archived