IGNORED

Award!

Langford Red

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Normally sits close to me in Dolman

Always used to see him when I was a regular Away attendee and as many have said , besides his love of City a great bloke who would help any City fan anytime he could

Lovely Bloke and astute with his Football talks a lot of sense

Congratulations Jerry - an unbelievable achievement

I always wondered how many Bery Fudge , bless her racked up but I’m not sure she made 900 consecutive

Would be nice for the Club to recognise Jerry with something on the pitch pre Manchester City so the rest of the Gate can recognise a fantastic dedication

@AdamB (Just a suggestion - would be nice for him to get recognition in front of the Fans)

Incredible :clap:

Judging by this thread, there would be 5% booing the bloke!

28 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

free or not, I don't think it matters. A staggering achievement, even more so considering some of the football he must have seen. Being fair, even if it was on a freebie, I bet many of us would look at a league table, see us somewhere invariably near the foot of the table, and think screw getting up at 6 in the morning to embark on a far-flung journey to see our next 4-0 tanking. And let's be honest, it's hardly like he's been travelling business class in a private jet staffed by topless bunny girls. 

We're not exactly an easy club to support sometimes, so respect to all who make the effort to get their arse out of bed and follow City. 

Oh how true this is! I don`t go away so much these days but had many 3am returns to Bristol after somewhere like Blackpool or Grimsby on a Tuesday night back in the day.

With an hour drive back to Taunton on top many`s the time it was home, shower and straight into work - I don`t think I could do it these days at my advanced age!

34 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Oh how true this is! I don`t go away so much these days but had many 3am returns to Bristol after somewhere like Blackpool or Grimsby on a Tuesday night back in the day.

With an hour drive back to Taunton on top many`s the time it was home, shower and straight into work - I don`t think I could do it these days at my advanced age!

Too right - sure, getting a freebie softens the blow a bit, but those having a pop at him forget that Gerry still has the same problems we all face: pain in the neck return times, home life taking a hit, sitting in a crappy coach for hours on end, getting in late when you've got work in a few hours, etc. Not to mention the sheer emotional toll of watching a team that has historically been pretty bloody rubbish! There is nothing sexy or glam about watching this club, if anything, Gerry needs his head checked :D 

On a side note, can't believe in the first place that there's people on here slating a bloke for following us up and down the country! the **** is that all about? I'm sure the same people are the ones who have a go at twice-a-season 'part-timers'. Can't win on this forum sometimes! 

Fair play to Jerry.

One of a few I know with equally impressive levels of commitment. A lot are this committed but travel under their own guise!!!

The  money and logistics involved is eye watering if you were to work it out, I'm sure.

I love city, but I fully respect the commitment shown by Jerry and the hardy band of others who do this week in and week out.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Normally sits close to me in Dolman

Always used to see him when I was a regular Away attendee and as many have said , besides his love of City a great bloke who would help any City fan anytime he could

Lovely Bloke and astute with his Football talks a lot of sense

Congratulations Jerry - an unbelievable achievement

I always wondered how many Bery Fudge , bless her racked up but I’m not sure she made 900 consecutive

Would be nice for the Club to recognise Jerry with something on the pitch pre Manchester City so the rest of the Gate can recognise a fantastic dedication

@AdamB (Just a suggestion - would be nice for him to get recognition in front of the Fans)

Incredible :clap:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Archived