IGNORED

David Silva

BobBobSuperBob

13 minutes ago, MCFC said:

Sorry, I only just saw this.

Fantastic of you guys to even think about this, thank you.

Thanks MCFC.

I was looking forward to hearing this but if it happened, it didn't come across on TV. 

I suppose it's the thought that counts and I guarantee that most of us on OTIB wish the best for DS and his little un.

Edit: As good as the team were against, arguably, the best team in the world, I would have been prouder if we had done this as fans as it would've shown that football fans can acknowledge things that are far more important than football and aren't just knuckle dragging neanderthals like the Daily Fail and the S*n like to portray us.

It didn't happen but I think a lot of City fans got distracted as the 21st minute rolled round just as we had a Hörður long throw and a corner. Would be good if we could organise something for the home leg, perhaps this was a bit late to get the message to enough people. 

3 hours ago, hodge said:

It didn't happen but I think a lot of City fans got distracted as the 21st minute rolled round just as we had a Hörður long throw and a corner. Would be good if we could organise something for the home leg, perhaps this was a bit late to get the message to enough people. 

@BobBobSuperBob and I did have a go at getting it going, but with 7000 spread across the entire stand and us winning a corner it was never going to take off properly.

8 minutes ago, Swede said:

You must've been near me BBSB & JBCFC as I tried to get it going as well!

Thanks Swede - we were upper towards the back on the left hand side -  a few around did but as someone pointed out , we immediately had a Mags long throw and then a corner and (understandably )it got swamped !!!!!

:yes: :laughcont:

:city:

Archived