IGNORED

Stadium and Academy Tour at MCFC

spudski

I wanted to do this before the game...however my travelling contingent have told me this is the equivalent of buying a half and half scarf...apparently I've got to go drinking instead :laughcont:

If anyone is doing it...would love to know whether it's worth doing.

If so...it will be before the Preston game next season...if we don't go up...then it will have to be before UTD away ;-)

1 hour ago, spudski said:

I wanted to do this before the game...however my travelling contingent have told me this is the equivalent of buying a half and half scarf...apparently I've got to go drinking instead :laughcont:

If so...it will be before the Preston game next season...if we don't go up...then it will have to be before UTD away ;-)

Young Jaden will probably be able to let you know what it was like!

1 hour ago, spudski said:

I have had the pleasure of visiting the academy / training ground as my Son played there. It is well worth seeing.  

1 minute ago, Cowshed said:

I have had the pleasure of visiting the academy / training ground as my Son played there. It is well worth seeing.  

Thanks for that...I'll look forward to it then. The most impressive one I've done to date is Ajax. However, that was a few years back.

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Having driven past the ground and see what the club have built around it in terms of infrastructure/community resources etc it is truly breathtaking. 

How did they get planning for all that?

Sounds like the councillors up there aren't doing there job properly.

Archived