IGNORED

The official Manchester City FC v Bristol City FC in the Carabao Cup Match Day Thread

Septic Peg

Hello fair maidens and gentle males...

Less than a month ago, I covered what was arguably one of the biggest games in Bristol City history.

I said at the time, that unless Jose played the kids, we'd lose... I was wrong.

I said Jose would put maybe a few "stars" in the squad for second half appearances only... I was wrong.

When I saw the teamsheet, with the likes of Martial, Pogba and Zlatan starting, I tweeted a swear... I didn't need to.

And after local boy Joe and injury time hero Korey showed Man U exactly what "little Bristol City" is made of, we've been rewarded with Manc neibs, Man City - probably the world's best performing team currently - LJ will go toe to toe with Pep Guardiola - probably the best manager in the world.

I'm not going to go on. I'm not going to do a whole thread. There's no need. Instead, I'm going to quote Gerard Butler in 300...

This is probably the end of the line, this and the following leg at AG. I can only hope I'm wrong again.

Come on you reds...

Proud moment to be playing against the current best team in England in a Semi Fimal of a cup competition against all the odds. 

Safe journey to the 7000+ travelling fans and be sure to back the boys loudly and proudly from the stands :chant6ez:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!! 

29 minutes ago, KingLear said:

Leaving work at 12 to get the train up, every time I think about 7680 of us singing away in the Etihad I get goosebumps. It's gonna be a party whatever the result. COYR

See my post about the train problems & check

46 minutes ago, KingLear said:

Leaving work at 12 to get the train up, every time I think about 7680 of us singing away in the Etihad I get goosebumps. It's gonna be a party whatever the result. COYR

Go earlier.....or go differently...

32 minutes ago, Leveller said:

BEWARE!!

Train chaos out of Bristol going north today.

Someone stole signalling cables at Filton, so trains to Birmingham and Manchester are being cancelled, or delayed and routed through Swindon. Allow for delays if you can.

I smell gas.

Good luck to all the travelling fans. Have some sympathy for me and my lad who are getting the blue carpet treatment in hospitality courtesy of a family member who works for man city. Not allowed to wear anything city related and will be sat with a load of mancs unless I can find some likewise city fans, so if you hear 2 guys sounding like the wurzels please come over. Will politely clap our goals as we stick it up them. Coyr

MCFC fan here. to all you Bristol City fans there are loads of decent boozers in the Northern Quarter, just turn right when you come out of Piccadilly station and walk up to Thomas St area. you can get the tram to the ground from Piccadilly Gardens or jump in a taxi, will be £7 in a cab. Walking it will take about 25 mins.

Enjoy your night and safe journey home afterwards. Hopefully this will be a league fixture next season.

3 minutes ago, Vespa said:

MCFC fan here. to all you Bristol City fans there are loads of decent boozers in the Northern Quarter, just turn right when you come out of Piccadilly station and walk up to Thomas St area. you can get the tram to the ground from Piccadilly Gardens or jump in a taxi, will be £7 in a cab. Walking it will take about 25 mins.

Enjoy your night and safe journey home afterwards. Hopefully this will be a league fixture next season.

I'd just like to apologise in advance for your season getting derailed after we hammer you home and away before we dominate Arsenal in the final.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

(Yesterday)

Pre match nerves kicking in here !!!

COYR :clapping::trumpet::bounce::pray::dancing2::city:

3D743F50-5A87-4888-B1D4-4820F7EF02E5.png

Guernsey based airline, so SL probably got a good deal on the charter. You’ve got to save the pennies if you’re down to your last two billion pounds

Archived