IGNORED

The official Manchester City FC v Bristol City FC in the Carabao Cup Match Day Thread

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

Gutted I can't be there tonight. Although it is relatively quick to get from London to Manchester, it would result in me taking time off today and tomorrow as I would struggle to get back this evening. Similarly, I have to use two half days to come to the second leg. I hope to hear you lads making a lot of noise!

Exactly. First time today that I actually feel a bit jealous of all those who will be there.

There in spirit   COYR!

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Our cunning plan is being executed perfectly

- send in the Young Uns first to distract them and cause mayhem

- then BOSH!!!

Got to say she has the look of somebody that has been promised a big night out, and has just realised it is a bag of crisps at the service station.

Jealous of you all, have a cracking time.

Interesting stat from Sky Sports News. We're the top scorers in the tournament with the semi-finalists scoring the following:

Bristol City - 16

Chelsea - 9

Arsenal - 4

Manchester City - 3

It doesn't affect the result of this game but it is a telling sign to the lazy journalists who are claiming that we will park the bus. 

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

If anyone has travelled with a spare ticket then let me know!

Mate of mine has a ticket in the home end and is happy to buy again.

Having beer and food at the moment, but could collect by the ground in exchange for cash.

I’ve got one. Want it?

14 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Interesting stat from Sky Sports News. We're the top scorers in the tournament with the semi-finalists scoring the following:

Bristol City - 16

Chelsea - 9

Arsenal - 4

Manchester City - 3

It doesn't affect the result of this game but it is a telling sign to the lazy journalists who are claiming that we will park the bus. 

Eh? Man C have got to the semis having scored a total of 3 goals?

They weren't kidding about this competition being fixed clearly.

Archived