IGNORED

These pansies live in a fantasy world

Esmond Million's Bung

6 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I have to agree with them. I tried to head and kick every ball last night, didn't get near to it. I can only presume it's an inferior ball, otherwise I'd have scored a last minute winner for the true "City".

You would of thought that with the amount of possession, passes & overall touches they have in every game, that they would be more than accustomed to how a spherical object behaves, after all, they tend to have double of everything compared to their opponents.

If anything it should be us complaining for not being allowed to play with the ball.

10 hours ago, deadredfred said:

To be fair, I'm fairly sure Brownhill experienced the dodgy ball when he completely air kicked in the second half. The only moment from a City player all night that I could confidently be as good as. 

I don’t know. Flints clearance from the goal line to de Bruyne a few yards away reminded me of me in my right back days.

14 hours ago, miser said:

I'd be tempted to give Yaya one of of these balls as a birthday present - just to make him feel loved! 

Hadn't read the article to find out which player this was, but of course it would be him. When is his birthday - that might explain the unhappiness?!

and boy have his powers waned. A defensive midfielder on Tues who didn't bother defending!

• Admin
6 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

We've bamboozled them. They've no idea how to handle AG. SL's long-term reasoning behind bringing the rugby club in is about to bear fruit.

Funny as I was discussing with a mate if we use these lines to our advantage, maybe easier to define which area of the pitch we press etc? 

Archived