IGNORED

Chelsea V Norwich C

Port Said Red

• Admin

VAR use is a bit inconsistent, for our semi-final it can’t be used, the reason our own SLO gave was that Championship grounds aren’t equipped for it.  Surely, in a competition, whether that be the league or one of the cups, it should be the same for every team in all rounds.  

If in the 2nd leg, either ourselves or Man City were denied a win because of not having it and one of the teams in the other leg goes through because of VAR, surely that would leave a sour taste and also in this litigious age, be worth an appeal.

Didn't watch the first half, but did watch the rest of the game.  Chelski looked the better side, but Narridge could have won it, especially if they had not played for penalties.

Chelski players looking for free kicks and penalties all over the place and the referee did well not to be conned and booked players for simulation appropriately.

Narridge goalkeeper looked class and he did a great job against us too. He has also looked good in previous games I have seen.  Makes our goalkeepers look a bit crap TBH.

The guy who scored for Narridge also looked very useful and Oliviera looks decent too (I seem to remember him looking pretty good against us in previous games too if my memory serves me correctly).

GK had no chance against the Chelski penalties BTW, they were all very well taken.

Archived