IGNORED

Substitutions

MC RISK77

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Interesting because in a poll on here almost exactly a year ago you voted to ‘sack’ LJ and said ‘you couldn’t understand how he was still in a job after the run we were on’ and ‘no other manager would survive in their job after the run of results we had’...

Sounds like you ‘called for his head’....all these ‘I told you so’ people who reckon they pledged undying support for LJ during our dark times have got very short memories....

First of all may i just say i'm absolutely over the moon to be on your mind so much that you felt the need to go through my old post at half 3 in the morning. I thought i heard someone going through my bins last night was that also you????

Secondly how is  this 'you couldn’t understand how he was still in a job after the run we were on' calling for his head i''m just stating i cant believe he is still in a job where does it say sack sack sack......

and then also this 'no other manager would survive in their job after the run of results we had’... where is that saying sack sack sack just saying no other manager would be in a job after the run we had... You know this I know this everyone knows this.

Thirdly the poll yes i voted to sack but i also stated 'but in the other hand we've given him so much money to waste already' so to me that is sitting on the fence but sadly on the poll that wasn't an option. 

And last but not least someone wrote this on a poll 'Need to stop with the cheap options, push the boat out and get a proven manager in to get the most out of the squad! and YOUR reply was 'Too late, he's at Cardiff, doing a great job....his last three games? Beat Leeds away, beat Derby away, humped the Millers 5-0.....not good enough for us though...' now to me that sounds like your calling for his head and your gutted that he was still here and Warnock was at Cardiff!!!!! Then you said 'Warnock=great championship manager, shame on the ones who think LJ is better...' Youve also said this in a post from last February  'I assume that response means you disagree with me and you think we should stick with the manager for yet another game given our fantastic record in the league since October?  sounds like your calling for LJ head there to me

I could go on and on and on.... So the people who gave hi a like for his comment i think you should now remove that as this man is just as two faced as me :yes::yes:

To me calling for his head were the people who were constantly on here saying sack sack sack every game the ones who started threads saying sack the ones who went out there way to hang up bed sheets the ones who gave hi so much abuse he had to move house. So for you to say my comments are calling for his head then yours are just as bad.

2 hours ago, cityboy99 said:

First of all may i just say i'm absolutely over the moon to be on your mind so much that you felt the need to go through my old post at half 3 in the morning. I thought i heard someone going through my bins last night was that also you????

Secondly how is  this 'you couldn’t understand how he was still in a job after the run we were on' calling for his head i''m just stating i cant believe he is still in a job where does it say sack sack sack......

and then also this 'no other manager would survive in their job after the run of results we had’... where is that saying sack sack sack just saying no other manager would be in a job after the run we had... You know this I know this everyone knows this.

Thirdly the poll yes i voted to sack but i also stated 'but in the other hand we've given him so much money to waste already' so to me that is sitting on the fence but sadly on the poll that wasn't an option. 

And last but not least someone wrote this on a poll 'Need to stop with the cheap options, push the boat out and get a proven manager in to get the most out of the squad! and YOUR reply was 'Too late, he's at Cardiff, doing a great job....his last three games? Beat Leeds away, beat Derby away, humped the Millers 5-0.....not good enough for us though...' now to me that sounds like your calling for his head and your gutted that he was still here and Warnock was at Cardiff!!!!! Then you said 'Warnock=great championship manager, shame on the ones who think LJ is better...' Youve also said this in a post from last February  'I assume that response means you disagree with me and you think we should stick with the manager for yet another game given our fantastic record in the league since October?  sounds like your calling for LJ head there to me

I could go on and on and on.... So the people who gave hi a like for his comment i think you should now remove that as this man is just as two faced as me :yes::yes:

To me calling for his head were the people who were constantly on here saying sack sack sack every game the ones who started threads saying sack the ones who went out there way to hang up bed sheets the ones who gave hi so much abuse he had to move house. So for you to say my comments are calling for his head then yours are just as bad.

How am I two faced???!!!!! I didn’t want LJ to stay during those horrendous months last season, and I’ve never pretended I did want him to stay...I wanted him gone....you’ve wrongly assumed that although I was in the LJ out camp last season, I’m now saying I supported him last season....wrong!!!

And unlike you I’ve never pretended that I did....you’ve been found out and have made yourself look silly, and all the ones who responded to my first reply to you obviously think so too! You voted ‘sack’ on a poll about his job and now say that isn’t calling for his head! HaHa! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday....

Archived