IGNORED

1st Feb means one thing for us...

EmersonsRed

No more distractions. Keeping all of our players, no longer in the cups, Sky have snubbed us for TV coverage over the next 2 months (apart from tomorrow) so we can fly under the radar, players to come back from injury.

Can't think of a more exciting time to be a City fan. We have so much longer of the season to go and it's already been one of the more enjoyable ones in my life time. Roll on the next few games...

16 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

No more distractions. Keeping all of our players, no longer in the cups, Sky have snubbed us for TV coverage over the next 2 months (apart from tomorrow) so we can fly under the radar, players to come back from injury.

Can't think of a more exciting time to be a City fan. We have so much longer of the season to go and it's already been one of the more enjoyable ones in my life time. Roll on the next few games...

That's more than one thing . Someone didn't pay attention in Maths class now , did they ? 

3 minutes ago, NewquayRed said:

we've been paid and can afford to eat again 

This.

God I'm so poor I can't even afford heating right now :sad26:I cant find work, everyone says i'm 'overqualified' I got turned down for a min wage job at a recycling centre last week, im crushed. Anyways, I'm happy to be poor, cold and go hungry now and then so long as City play well and get promoted 

Archived