IGNORED

Really worried!

supercidered

I don't like watching City on the TV but I won't be able to stop myself. I'm really worried about tonight. A bad result and it may mean we drop out of the top 6 for the first time in god knows how long. I don't whether its because on paper it looks like we should get something from the game or because of the 2 City old boys or whether that jug eared little f@ck Clough could comeback and haunt us. 

2 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I don't like watching City on the TV but I won't be able to stop myself. I'm really worried about tonight. A bad result and it may mean we drop out of the top 6 for the first time in god knows how long. I don't whether its because on paper it looks like we should get something from the game or because of the 2 City old boys or whether that jug eared little f@ck Clough could comeback and haunt us. 

Or... our superior players will be fresh, confident and motivated (despite not having Baker, which is a huge loss) and we’ll go and give them a lesson in how to play football. 

I think we'll win comfortably, we aren't one of those teams that underestimate others and I don't see Bolton shutting up shop like them, Millwall & Burton did earlier in the season. Excluding those games, the only times we've looked like not winning were against the best of the best in this league or in our crazy fixture pile up last month.

7 minutes ago, supercidered said:

Yea I've checked and thanks for picking that up. I'm a bag of nerves and don't know why. Maybe being a City fan for over 40 years may have something to do with it!

Big Jug
1 Can of Red Bull
Half a bottle of Vodka
1 bottle of WKD
Some blueberries

Mix it all together and drink very fast while pinching your nose, in 30 minutes you won't give a flying **** about the football :laugh:

1 minute ago, Sniper said:

Big Jug
1 Can of Red Bull
Half a bottle of Vodka
1 bottle of WKD
Some blueberries

Mix it all together and drink very fast while pinching your nose, in 30 minutes you won't give a flying **** about the football :laugh:

I think that may become a regular Matchday drink! Its usually Thatchers Katy but maybe I'm becoming a tad resistant to it! 

Will be a tough game though, they have only lost one in  their last nine at home. We will miss Baker but we do have a decent enough side to beat them, and hope they will be a bit more adventurous than down here seeing as they are at home - which should help us. Can we please have an early goal so they have to come at us and we can then pick them off??

Could be worse. Could support Bolton, worrying about one of the best sides in the Championship playing your team tonight, fresh off the back of outplaying QPR with 10 men, concerned about getting relegated at the end of the season if you can't keep getting results.

5 minutes ago, NewquayRed said:

Our record on the box hasn't been too bad this year in terms of performances, they'll all be bang up for it.. You Reddddssssss

Anyone know what our record in televised matches in the last few years has been?  My impression is pretty good, but I'd like to see some stats.  Anyone out there got the answer?

11 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Could be worse. Could support Bolton, worrying about one of the best sides in the Championship playing your team tonight, fresh off the back of outplaying QPR with 10 men, concerned about getting relegated at the end of the season if you can't keep getting results.

Yea I know and last season and the pain and misery endured was awful. Nothing else for it but to put the trust in the lads and get a few bottles of Katys on board and let them take care of the rest! Up the Supereds!

Gotta respect Bolton - they looked like certainties for relegation for the first few months of the season.  Now they've got every chance of climbing out of the bottom three.

All their new players have been loans and free transfers.

7 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Gotta respect Bolton - they looked like certainties for relegation for the first few months of the season.  Now they've got every chance of climbing out of the bottom three.

All their new players have been loans and free transfers.

They will give us a tough match for sure. But, if we are serious about going up, we need to win these games. I reckon we will, too.

12 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Anyone know what our record in televised matches in the last few years has been?  My impression is pretty good, but I'd like to see some stats.  Anyone out there got the answer?

I posted about this after the Wolves defeat I was pretty sure that was our only televised defeat in 2017. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, supercidered said:

Yea I've checked and thanks for picking that up. I'm a bag of nerves and don't know why. Maybe being a City fan for over 40 years may have something to do with it!

Nothing to be nervous about yet - save that for the real run in

1 hour ago, supercidered said:

Image result for chickenlickin

2 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

And to add to that living in Bolton, christ lord id want to top myself :yes:

3 hours ago, supercidered said:

Don’t worry!!

3 hours ago, supercidered said:

If we win 12-0, we go second.

Archived