IGNORED

The official Bolton Wanderers FC v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Unan

Wont be easy as Bolton are in very good form at home having won 5, drawn 3 and lost just 1 of their last 9 home league games. That said, if we are to get that 2nd Auto spot then we really need to get maximum points from these sort of games. We should win and I think we could win cosily if we show our true form. Fingers crossed !

Jack Unan, you've got a decent thread spinning here, with you unusual screen shots, consideration to the request of Grifty to charge your visual internet device, and the general cut of your cloth.

Welcome to the weird world of Jack Unan's Ultimate Thread Party.

COME ON YOU REDSSSSSS.

Let's tear Bolton apart like we are a wild pack of hungry animals, starved for years.  That's what football should be, literally tearing teams to pieces on the pitch.

10 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Apologies folks for the late thread. 

I've been a bit lazy today and just came on here to see a thread needed doing so here it is...

Bolton. No not one of those things you put on your O2 phone bill that gives you unlimited emojis or summat, but the birthplace of Mr "no likey, no lighty" Paddy McGuiness and Vernon "I'm shagging Tess Daly and I still can't stop chasing other skirt" Kay...

Other alumni are Peter Kay and that complete shitbag from I'm a Celeb 2017 Amir Khan. I mean what an absolute w4nker. Poor old Iain had to take the blame for those strawberries. It still hurts me dammmit.

Anyway, Bolton is oop norf where everything is covered in a fine film of Bisto gravy and at least one pie (savoury or sweet) is demolished per person, per meal, per day.

Agent Wilbs is out with an injury (probs his hip the poor bugger) but Agent Litts will be fighting underground tonight. 

Superson Zak Clough and his dad are playing tonight for Bolton too.

Hopefully this isn't a banana skin...

2-1 City.

Come on you reds...

Condensed Version 

Bolton 

Peg overslept 

City 2-0

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Let's get this party started. 

:dancing6::bounce::banana::yahoo:

Can we ban Isewater for inappropriate use of emoticons? Using that banana one actually sends a message to the A&S Police telling them to come and take away your hard drive. That's how they got Glitter don't you know.

Archived