IGNORED

Todays Games

wendyredredrobin

9 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Obviously, just meant from their perspective it's a tough time for a game like that to fall!

Should be an interesting game at Villa Park on Tuesday , they have been on a superb run and an away defeat to Fulham in there form is no disgrace , whilst they have Adomah out and Grealish 50/50 they have such a good squad that it will be difficult for us with our best eleven but we have major problems in midfield , no Pearson , Gallagher or Welsh I think will be too much for us but 1 defeat in 16 means I think we will at least give them a game , we played them earlier in the season and it was very comfortable 2-0 to Villa I expect similar on Tuesday but will be going with hope , we where excellant yesterday and throughly deserved a point at the least , wont move from my belief that we will finish in around 10th ....

Mortis

39 minutes ago, Mortis said:

Should be an interesting game at Villa Park on Tuesday , they have been on a superb run and an away defeat to Fulham in there form is no disgrace , whilst they have Adomah out and Grealish 50/50 they have such a good squad that it will be difficult for us with our best eleven but we have major problems in midfield , no Pearson , Gallagher or Welsh I think will be too much for us but 1 defeat in 16 means I think we will at least give them a game , we played them earlier in the season and it was very comfortable 2-0 to Villa I expect similar on Tuesday but will be going with hope , we where excellant yesterday and throughly deserved a point at the least , wont move from my belief that we will finish in around 10th ....

Mortis

Out of interest where do you think you’ll finish? 

6 minutes ago, daored said:

Out of interest where do you think you’ll finish? 

I am delighted with the progress we are making this season and hopefully we dont fall away like we have done in the last two seasons if the top six becomes a distant memory , I think we will finish 9th to 10th and maybe 6/7 points short of the top six ( mainly down to us lacking a really good second CM , terrible injury run when we lost 4 on the trot - lost 2 in 25 since and we draw way too many games mainly at Home ) , I think the top 5 are looking nailed on and 2nd is becoming a real scrap , still think Villa but Cardiff wont go away , Fulham are a really good side but think they wont make it through the playoffs so auto is there route and Derby are pragmatic but are getting swallowed up a tad ) that leaves one team for 6th and I still think you , Sheff Utd , Boro and perhaps the favourites looking at the fixtures/teams but cannot rule out Leeds , us , Brentford and Norwich although todays 1-1 was a poor result ...

Mortis

6 minutes ago, Mortis said:

I am delighted with the progress we are making this season and hopefully we dont fall away like we have done in the last two seasons if the top six becomes a distant memory , I think we will finish 9th to 10th and maybe 6/7 points short of the top six ( mainly down to us lacking a really good second CM , terrible injury run when we lost 4 on the trot - lost 2 in 25 since and we draw way too many games mainly at Home ) , I think the top 5 are looking nailed on and 2nd is becoming a real scrap , still think Villa but Cardiff wont go away , Fulham are a really good side but think they wont make it through the playoffs so auto is there route and Derby are pragmatic but are getting swallowed up a tad ) that leaves one team for 6th and I still think you , Sheff Utd , Boro and perhaps the favourites looking at the fixtures/teams but cannot rule out Leeds , us , Brentford and Norwich although todays 1-1 was a poor result ...

Mortis

Apart from you and Brentford I don’t see any of the others below us putting a run together. 

Archived