IGNORED

Leeds United (Away) - What Can We Expect From Them

Davefevs

1 hour ago, Verloc said:

Got a knee in the head (and lost a tooth!) v Sheff Utd last week. Was substituted because he was Dazed and Confused. As most of the Leeds team have been since Boxing Day. He returned to training on Friday.

Is siaz and cooper both banned ?

27 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

One player left out there @Davefevs is Ronaldo Vieira, really good prospect and played very well against us at AG.

Mind you, with that name he had no choice but football!

Vieira is a very good player on his day. Unfortunately for such a young player he suffers from ongoing tendonitis problems in his knee due to overplaying as a youngster.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

As a Leeds fan, what is your view on yours and our tactics?

I'm afraid I don't know much about your tactics. Excuse my ignorance, but it's best I don't pretend! As for Leeds, under Christiansen we usually played 4-2-3-1. Not enough experimentation with other formations for mine and other's people's liking. Played more of a 4-3-3 under Hecky last week I think, so we'll have to see how we line up today.

46 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

If I were Highinbottom I would tell my players to hoof the ball high and aimlessly every chance they got - because we can’t deal with it - and be ready to pounce on a random loose ball. 

It worked for Bolton and Sunderland. 

Ecky Thump?

image.jpeg.a76740c005b32760f73098f0aab7b976.jpeg

image.jpeg

So Anita in at RB.  Not sure whether it’s more 433 with Hernandez and Ekuban in the wide forward positions?  Glad Roofe, Phillips and Vieira are on the bench, fear them more than Forshaw, O’Kane and Dallas, even though I like O’Kane.

Glad to see Magnússon in at CB....square / Rhomboid pegs in the square holes today.  Can easily switch to a back 3 without changing the personnel.

Positive we can get something today.

Archived