IGNORED

Cheltenham loanees - Will they be good enough for us next season?

DOZZYBCFC

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I imagine a league 1 loan would be next natural progression. If we’re in the same league I wouldn’t be that surprised to see Moore here as RB cover.

I think he’s rated, probably too good for L2 ability wise, but needed more experience of English football.

Agree with that for Morrell....Moore might be one to stake a claim in the summer for being part of the first team squad.  Obviously  a lot will depend on our recruitment + what division we are in :whistle:

6 minutes ago, ChubStixx said:

I thought Kelly was a natural left back?

Apparently we see him as a centre half in the future. We're waiting for him to fill out and get more experience before moving there.

Johnson or maybe Ashton said about this on Twentyman. We see him as the archetypal athletic specimen for playing that role in the future and the plan is to develop him into a centre half.

2 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I can see them following a simular path to Vyner. Spend 1/2 a season here playing the odd suitable game or sub appearance and then going somewhere like Plymouth for regular football.

It`ll be a shame in a way if Plymouth go up this season as we won`t likely send anyone down there if they`re in the championship. With their record of taking our players on loan and improving them/manning them up that would be unfortunate.

13 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Agree with that for Morrell....Moore might be one to stake a claim in the summer for being part of the first team squad.  Obviously  a lot will depend on our recruitment + what division we are in :whistle:

Our results since Boxing Day may have been relegation form but we have 54 points so that should be enough to avoid relegation :whistle:

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`ll be a shame in a way if Plymouth go up this season as we won`t likely send anyone down there if they`re in the championship. With their record of taking our players on loan and improving them/manning them up that would be unfortunate.

If that happens then hopefully Exeter get promoted as well.

Archived