IGNORED

Arsenal v Man City

Lrrr

2 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Where do I start? Ederson, Kyle Walker, John Stones, Mendy, Danilo, Laporte... there's not a team in the Premier League that can match that has matched that kind of spending on a keeper/defence. 

I've got nothing against Man City as a club, by the way. But I do feel that these ridiculous sums are ruining football as a competitive sport.

Ederson, signed as a 23 year old from Benfica, big money yes, but certainly not one of 'the best' players when signed, has improved massively under Guardiola.

Walker, overpriced due to being English, many said wasn't even the best RB at Spurs, again has improved hugely under PG.

Mendy, one oif the most promising left-backs in Europe, I'll give you that one, despite the fact he has hardly played due to injury.

Danilo, really? You think he is regarded as one of the best? I'm impressed, he certainly isn't. He's a decent, reliable squad player, probably paid 50% too much as it was Real Madrid we were dealing with.

Laporte, again, how is he 'the best'? He's got a LOT of potential, but is nowhere near the best player we could have got.

In essence, you don't like what City are doing, that's fair enough, I can understand it, but don't try and dress it up like all we are doing is buying ready-made superstars, because that's just a load of boll*cks.

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Count yourself lucky you only come on here now and again,we have to put up with his bs nearly every day

As if somebody would stop supporting a club he has invested decades in, because of who the owner is ffs :D

6 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

agree with both ends of the argument. There is waaaaaaaaay too much money involved with wages etc but look at what Man City have done re coaching the kids, local community etc. I agree with you but overall find it difficult to knock 'em. As a Bath lad born and bred and associated with the "Book" family my MCFC friend will get the gist

Ahhhh good old 'Skip' !

10 hours ago, MCFC said:

Still comes to a fair few games of ours, always a pleasure to meet him, and without fail he stops to chat with us mere mortals.

his brother (Kim) kept goal for Northampton and was between the sticks one unfortunate afternoon when he faced George Best (pretty much on his own I think, for all the use the rest of the defence was)

11 hours ago, MCFC said:

As if somebody would stop supporting a club he has invested decades in, because of who the owner is ffs :D

100% I wouldn't support Bristol City if they were owned by these monsters. Zero respect for anyone ignores their appauling record on human rights, money laundering etc. They are proper scum.

I recommend reading this if you're still in the dark about the extent of the corruption: https://medium.com/@NcGeehan/the-men-behind-man-city-a-documentary-not-coming-soon-to-a-cinema-near-you-14bc8e393e06

6 hours ago, Collis1 said:

100% I wouldn't support Bristol City if they were owned by these monsters. Zero respect for anyone ignores their appauling record on human rights, money laundering etc. They are proper scum.

I recommend reading this if you're still in the dark about the extent of the corruption: https://medium.com/@NcGeehan/the-men-behind-man-city-a-documentary-not-coming-soon-to-a-cinema-near-you-14bc8e393e06

Nah, you wouldn't stop supporting your club, and if you did, then you are a bellend.

Supporters can't choose who the owners are most of the time, and as Mansour passed the fit and proper persons test, as required, to own a club in this country, that's good enough for me.

Now, as I said once before, bore off, I couldn't give a fk who you choose to respect or not, it makes not one shred of difference to my life.

1 hour ago, MCFC said:

Nah, you wouldn't stop supporting your club, and if you did, then you are a bellend.

Yep. I'm a bell-end then! :clapping:

Anyway, I suspect the reason you are so rattled by my comments is that you probably know deep down that I'm right, or at the very least there is some truth in what I'm saying. I find it's usually the case.

1 hour ago, Collis1 said:

Yep. I'm a bell-end then! :clapping:

Anyway, I suspect the reason you are so rattled by my comments is that you probably know deep down that I'm right, or at the very least there is some truth in what I'm saying. I find it's usually the case.

I'm not rattled in any way, shape or form.

It's comments I have heard/read a thousand times already and it's tedious, YOU, are tedious. It's usually from bitter little ****ts with nothing better to do with their pathetic little lives, than to try and score points on.

In fact, I bet you're one of them two-club w@nkers, with united or liverpool, possibly arsenal being the other.

Now, up to you what you want to do, but I certainly have no more time for rats, I'm off out for a few beers, then I'm going to get up in the morning, and go to our match, see if we can stretch our lead at the top of the table even more, and it's all thanks to those despicable, murdering b@stards from Abu Dhabi ;)

Is it possible to block someone on here? :D

13 minutes ago, MCFC said:

I'm not rattled in any way, shape or form.

It's comments I have heard/read a thousand times already and it's tedious, YOU, are tedious. It's usually from bitter little ****ts with nothing better to do with their pathetic little lives, than to try and score points on.

In fact, I bet you're one of them two-club w@nkers, with united or liverpool, possibly arsenal being the other.

Now, up to you what you want to do, but I certainly have no more time for rats, I'm off out for a few beers, then I'm going to get up in the morning, and go to our match, see if we can stretch our lead at the top of the table even more, and it's all thanks to those despicable, murdering b@stards from Abu Dhabi ;)

Is it possible to block someone on here? :D

I'm sorry if you find discussions about the  oppression of human rights and the executions of gay people to be tedious. To many people, including myself it is a very sensitive subject. 

The rest of your post demonstrates that you're not really up to having a sensible conversation about it, so perhaps you should go ahead and block me.

1 hour ago, Collis1 said:

I'm sorry if you find discussions about the  oppression of human rights and the executions of gay people to be tedious. To many people, including myself it is a very sensitive subject. 

The rest of your post demonstrates that you're not really up to having a sensible conversation about it, so perhaps you should go ahead and block me.

Why don't you go onto the non football chat and try your best to windup Esmond or Northampton red.

It's not wanted on here. Oh and don't bother coming back to tell me about all the ills of England and the world today.

Anyway happy with the result and performance today?  Blokes on here for a chat about football and comes across ok.  Surprised he's even given you the time of day.

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

Why don't you go onto the non football chat and try your best to windup Esmond or Northampton red.

It's not wanted on here. Oh and don't bother coming back to tell me about all the ills of England and the world today.

Anyway happy with the result and performance today?  Blokes on here for a chat about football and comes across ok.  Surprised he's even given you the time of day.

Thanks for the message Steve.

Very happy with the result today - club were vindicated on pushing to get the game on as SWFC were clearly all over the shop.

Archived