IGNORED

Spurs v Juve

Maesknoll Red

Enjoyable game as a neutral that.

Spursy? Don't think that's fair. Up v a side who have been to 2 of last 3 CL finals, and under their current coach, have only been bettered in the CL by Bayern and of course the 2 finals (to those small teams Barcelona and Real Madrid).

Fwiw, I thought Juventus would go through when draw was made.

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Juve are doing exactly what Italian teams do.  They get ahead and adopt Colin's methods of disrupting and breaking up play and of course defending like their lives depends on not conceding 

You have to admire the dark arts they use. I wish City could defend like the Italians do.

they do they go backwards

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Juve are doing exactly what Italian teams do.  They get ahead and adopt Colin's methods of disrupting and breaking up play and of course defending like their lives depends on not conceding 

You have to admire the dark arts they use. I wish City could defend like the Italians do.

perhaps pisano can teach them a few tricks.

There is a series on Neflix about Juventus. Worth a watch to see how football is much more of a religion over there, and how the Club works.

Re the defending...you've only got to see how much the keepers and defenders celebrate, like they've scored a goal, when they have defended well. It's admired as an art as much as scoring.

2 hours ago, spudski said:

There is a series on Neflix about Juventus. Worth a watch to see how football is much more of a religion over there, and how the Club works.

Thing is, spud, religion is much more of a religion over there....

Archived