IGNORED

Season Ticket Seat Move Query

Redstart

Can anybody give me a clue on how seat moves work please?

I see Season Tickets have to be renewed by 26th March to guarantee seat - we are keen not to lose the 'area' we sit in but would like to move a few rows back if it's possible. Do we have to renew what we have to ensure the seats are safe and then look to move and if so do they charge extra for the move?

Many thanks  :0)

COYR

Same here, have a ST in Lower Lansdown but my mate wants to do a ST in The family section of Upper. We are both Seniors and would like to sit together but I cannot seem to get on anywhere to look at the 'vacant seats' available. Can we do this or are we just 'victims' of the Cyber world we now inhabit ?

2 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Same here, have a ST in Lower Lansdown but my mate wants to do a ST in The family section of Upper. We are both Seniors and would like to sit together but I cannot seem to get on anywhere to look at the 'vacant seats' available. Can we do this or are we just 'victims' of the Cyber world we now inhabit ?

The club say you should renew your current seats, just in case nothing suits after, then phone the club on the 26th after 10am or if you haven’t renewed your old seat you can select new seats online

I have found in the past that you dont get a true reflection of what seats are available to move to until they go on general sale. I have looked to move my seat in the window that they say is the time to do it and there still isn't the unsold season tickets seats available , i have noticed they dont seem to tally this up until general sale and then you will see more an different seats available. Odd i know but thats what i have seen in the past from my own experience.

47 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

The club say you should renew your current seats, just in case nothing suits after, then phone the club on the 26th after 10am or if you haven’t renewed your old seat you can select new seats online

...And pay

£20 moving fee

£15 admin fee

£10 Season Card reprint fee

£5 booking fee

£2 posting fee

plus vat

and £4.95 per minute on the new Moving Priority Line premium phone line to arrange it all.

These very reasonable charges are soon to be announced by BS along with details of the new Loyalty Card scheme - supporters will issued with a card (£20 card issue fee please ) and will be required to top up card with a minimum of £50 (plus top up fee £5). Fans will then be debited £2 each time they enter the turnstiles and £1 each time they make a purchase at the food and drink outlets. A spokesman for BS said "I'm sure our loyal fans will welcome the opportunity to show their loyalty by making these compulsory additional payments - you didn't actually think we were going to GIVE you anything did you!"

12 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

...And pay

£20 moving fee

£15 admin fee

£5 booking fee

£2 posting fee

plus vat

and £4.95 per minute on the new Moving Priority Line premium phone line to arrange it all.

These very reasonable charges are soon to be announced by BS along with details of the new Loyalty Card scheme - supporters will issued with a card (£20 card issue fee please ) and will be required to top up card with a minimum of £50 (plus top up fee £5). Fans will then be debited £2 each time they enter the turnstiles and £1 each time they make a purchase at the food and drink outlets. A spokesman for BS said "I'm sure our loyal fans will welcome the opportunity to show their loyalty by making these compulsory additional payments - you didn't actually think we were going to GIVE you anything did you!"

You’ve sold it to me, I’ll take two

7 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

You’ve sold it to me, I’ll take two

It's a popular scheme ( BS like it anyway), An added feature is BS can track your loyalty payments online via a Payment Information Schedule Statement (P.I.S.S.).

Which BS can take anytime they want

4 hours ago, Redstart said:

Can anybody give me a clue on how seat moves work please?

I see Season Tickets have to be renewed by 26th March to guarantee seat - we are keen not to lose the 'area' we sit in but would like to move a few rows back if it's possible. Do we have to renew what we have to ensure the seats are safe and then look to move and if so do they charge extra for the move?

Many thanks  :0)

COYR

We just phoned up to renew and asked if we can  move back a few rows. They had to see what was available and empty. No problems at all. 

11 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

We just phoned up to renew and asked if we can  move back a few rows. They had to see what was available and empty. No problems at all. 

Therein lies the real problem with BS, people working in the same office doing things differently, I also enquired by phone and was told to renew existing and then change on seat swap day, with a refund of any overpayment or additional payment if required, so depending on who you speak to you get a different story and service.

Not that I'm about to renew anyway now.

11 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Therein lies the real problem with BS, people working in the same office doing things differently, I also enquired by phone and was told to renew existing and then change on seat swap day, with a refund of any overpayment or additional payment if required, so depending on who you speak to you get a different story and service.

Not that I'm about to renew anyway now.

If you get Oliver then I advise you hang up & try again 

• Admin
58 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

...And pay

£20 moving fee

£15 admin fee

£5 booking fee

£2 posting fee

plus vat

Is that a BS job application........ I’m sure you’ll pass the interview with flying colours and become a valued member of the pricing structure dept.

5 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Is that a BS job application........ I’m sure you’ll pass the interview with flying colours and become a valued member of the pricing structure dept.

I'm kicking myself now as I've given Mark Ashton a few ideas if he reads this thread!

Archived